don't click here

Hello everyone.

Print

Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 8634 times)

Offline Mandyrobin

Hello everyone.
« on: February 09, 2006, 07:19:37 pm »
I am GarnetPrincess, a new member and Rouge the Bat fan. I will try to stay active in this community as much as possible. I may not be as good as some gamers and game players here, but that doesn't bother me. I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone here.

Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 07:56:35 pm »
Hey, welcome to the site. :o
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
Hello everyone.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 12:57:51 am »
Believe me, some of us aren't all that great in the competition either. >_>

Besides, you never know if you find that you're actually good something. Like I did in Advance 2.

Oh, and... *does the inevitable opposite-gender variation of the typical greeting that will inevitably cause RPGnutter to ignite the topic in some kind of pyromaniacal fashion*

Hey dudette, welcome to the site =)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Hello everyone.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 03:06:03 am »
*tears of Spinball's head and drops a burning box of matches down his neck.*
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline CosmicFalcon

Hello everyone.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 10:58:37 am »
Don't try and fool us with your username. I can see right through it! This is the internet, you can't possibly be a girl. My logic is infallible!

Moreover, if you were a girl, surely you would not be a fanatic of a well-endowed anthropomorphic bat. More like... a fanatic... of... pink. And flowers. So I guess Amy maybe.

I do believe I have undeniably proved (disproved?) your gender. Kthx.

Oh and welcome.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
Hello everyone.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 11:39:56 am »
[snapback]9495[/snapback]
Okay, the head-tearingness is cool, but what does a box of matches do?  The blood's gonna put them out, and anyway they just aren't explodey enough.  I wanna see him BURN, damnit!

Oh, and welcome aboard GarnetPrincess, hope we haven't scared you off with RPG baiting.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
Hello everyone.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 12:01:25 pm »
Okay, the head-tearingness is cool, but what does a box of matches do?  The blood's gonna put them out, and anyway they just aren't explodey enough.  I wanna see him BURN, damnit!
[snapback]9502[/snapback]
Oh, thanks. Don't make me TA IP2 and beat the rest of your times now.

And blood contains oxygen, which burns. >_>

Oh, and welcome aboard GarnetPrincess, hope we haven't scared you off with RPG baiting.
[snapback]9502[/snapback]
Or CF's typical... CFness. CF's like this all the time. It might be a disease. X)

(And don't worry about us, we're just joking around.)

This is the internet, you can't possibly be a girl. My logic is infallible!
CF, what about Cherry?

Or flyby?

More like... a fanatic... of... pink. And flowers. So I guess Amy maybe.
CF, I know girls who hate pink, care less about flowers, and hate Amy. So I have undeniably (dis)proven your theory. ITT I win.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Mandyrobin

Hello everyone.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 01:45:25 pm »
I didn't try to fool you guys. First, I am a girl. Second, I like Rouge because she is strong, beautiful and independent, and I usually prefer blue or purple to pink. I used to be an Amy fan though (until Rouge came into the picture). Nice try, CosmicFalcon. ^^
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 10:08:12 pm by GarnetPrincess »

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 02:22:44 pm »
[snapback]9495[/snapback]
It seems our little traditions continue on. This is sort of our unofficial initiation rite. New member comes in and makes their welcome topic --> the TSC inside joke about copying RPG's catch phrase commences --> RPG appears and does something funny yet horrible to the offending poster, thus completing the inside joke. (Typically involving fire, although it could be anything.) Welcome aboard. When you start competing, the videos section is the best place to look for tips and strategies. Good luck.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Mandyrobin

Hello everyone.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 02:45:07 pm »
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 08:19:39 pm »
Not to mention CF's ramblings about girls not existing on the interweb.

Which we all know is 100% fact.

*runs*

<3 Thorn.

Offline CosmicFalcon

Hello everyone.
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 08:15:16 am »
Or CF's typical... CFness. CF's like this all the time. It might be a disease. X)

My CFness is exponential. You're a disease. Shut up.

CF, what about Cherry?

Or flyby?

(On a side note: Ohsnap, no IRC logs. D:)

Both Cherry and flyby I am sure we have already discussed, in the chatty, and concluded that they are male. Once again, internet!

CF, I know girls who hate pink, care less about flowers, and hate Amy. So I have undeniably (dis)proven your theory. ITT I win.

ITT I know guys who love pink and flowers and maybe Amy I dunno. Does that make them girls? Yes. Case closed.

Nice, successful try, CosmicFalcon. ^^

Why thank you. It was nice. And successful.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline booo95

Hello everyone.
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 09:06:57 pm »
Well, welcome even though it's like 2 days since you signed up.
Sonic rules

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 03:30:17 am »
I have a conundrum for you!

ITT I know guys who love pink and flowers and maybe Amy I dunno. Does that make them girls? Yes. Case closed.
[snapback]9521[/snapback]

But, using points raised earlier in this topic, what if they're on the internet?

By your logic they are both male and female!

...on second thoughts, let's not go there.

<3 Thorn.

Offline CosmicFalcon

Hello everyone.
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 03:37:45 am »
I have a conundrum for you!

quotes'd

But, using points raised earlier in this topic, what if they're on the internet?

By your logic they are both male and female!

...on second thoughts, let's not go there.
[snapback]9849[/snapback]

Concerned about this very subject matter, I asked the experts on WI"MD"S (women in "male dominated" societies). That's right, the PMS clan.

In their IRC channel, I asked of whether or not transvestites/-sexuals/-etc could apply to join the clan (assuming of course that they have changed from male to female).

To my surprise, I was greeted with a response! From some high ranker in the UK (or is it international) division of PMS (aka iPMS): Mistletoe. The answer was that "she would be taken on her own merit" - implying that 'she' would have to be... changed... enough to be referred to by those words.

Misty went on to say "cross dressers less so", so you have to like... be more of a girl than in your clothes.

I think that concludes the discussion about girls and the internet.

Print

Hits: 219 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.12 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.