don't click here

New Competition Suggestions

Print

Author Topic: New Competition Suggestions  (Read 411272 times)

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Re: New Competition Suggestions
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2006, 10:35:22 am »
Okay, let's see:

For Fighters:

Only one rule is required here - something like "All options must be set to their defaults [insert whatever they are]".

For Shuffle, I'd have every character on the hardest difficulty, but that's just me. Single player play should be the only play acceptable (see Sonic 2 or Knuckles Chaotix for precedents).

For Heroes... I don't understand what you're doing with the links. If you're going to have a total, you have to have each individual stage's link count.

Moreover, I don't believe links should be done for the emerald challenges, as it stops as soon as you catch the emerald.

And I still think the teams should be combined into one, unless someone can confirm for me that there are sufficient differences to warrant a split.

First, we have a rule for that [for Fighters, I mean] already. Maybe you missed it.

Second, I think playing with friends wouldn't be fair also cause people could cheat there with 1-VS-3 Mini-Games but as for the Hard Difficulty, I'm personally not so sure. Some may not be able to handle that level, as well, what other game on the site only allows you to submit only on Hard Difficulty? Don't know any myself but I could be wrong.

Third, regarding the heroes Links, it's only the MOST LINKS you have ever recieved but I should've been more specific in stating it was only for the Bonus Challenges. Thanks for bringing it up.

Fourth, I tested the teams but I could do it again this weekend if you want. Rose and Chaotix DEFINITELY should be seperate. The speeds are different. As for Sonic and Dark, as is the case with a lot of other posters on this thread, I'm still not sure but I'm leaning towards seperation to keep a consistency but I'm not gonna finalize anything until more people voice their opinions about it.

EDIT: magnum12, I added your STH suggestions to the list. Thanks for the research (too bad I won't be participating in that division, much less that game..). Oh well.

EDIT: gs93, here are some more scores for you for your Shuffle Table. I should let you know that I won't be revealing ALL of my scores here since I want to keep most of them a surprise but I will reveal some in due time.

Sonic Gun Slinger: 60 Rings
[If only we could still do Tractor Beam Tag, my score's really good on it, but it's already been decided.]
Croc-Attack: 1 second [Probably my 'weakness', if you will; need to desperately improve]
Sonic the Thief: 8 Points
Sonicooking - Team: 22 Rings [Beat me by ONE!]
Sonic DJ - Team: 47 Rings [Will improve.]
Shadow Tag - 53 Rings
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:14:53 am by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2006, 12:53:08 pm »
Using multiple dummy players, I was able to get 134 on Thor's Hammer.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2006, 12:57:52 pm »
Table updated with your stats, ks8, and my own.  Reading the litlle numbers on the timer for the final stage in Fighters is actually really hard, given the three seconds you get before the screen fades.

*looks at above suggestions*
All options for Fighters set to defaults was already adressed.  Hard mode on mini-games... probably would make for better competition, but it'd be unorthodox, to say the least.  For Heroes Special Stages, I always saw linking ability as a big component of score, and I think score divisions for that were turned down in the past, so I'm not even gonna touch that one.  Definitely agree with mike on the "no links in emerald stages" idea.

I'm gonna try to offer minimal suggestions... rather not get into any more arguments.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2006, 01:08:15 pm »
Table updated with your stats, ks8, and my own.  Reading the litlle numbers on the timer for the final stage in Fighters is actually really hard, given the three seconds you get before the screen fades.

*looks at above suggestions*
All options for Fighters set to defaults was already adressed.  Hard mode on mini-games... probably would make for better competition, but it'd be unorthodox, to say the least.  For Heroes Special Stages, I always saw linking ability as a big component of score, and I think score divisions for that were turned down in the past, so I'm not even gonna touch that one.  Definitely agree with mike on the "no links in emerald stages" idea.

I'm gonna try to offer minimal suggestions... rather not get into any more arguments.

Hey you're suggestions are really good. Forget what people say. If I had, I wouldn't have come this far. Besides, most of the things raised I also addressed but anyway, y'think you could take a look at the other "PENDING" lists on page 6 of the topic under the various games. There are some unresolved things there. If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it if you got the time.
Wiiloveit

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2006, 01:10:53 pm »
Using multiple dummy players, I was able to get 134 on Thor's Hammer.

Hopefully that's multiple dummy NORMAL players. Lol.
Now we have one more supporter for Shuffle, and it's an Admin! Thanks.

Say, you think you could let Rolken know about what we're doing or possibly help us out. I'm wondering if we could ask for another Admin's assistance on the matter cause I'm not sure if he can help. I speak for [almost] everyone when I say we'd really appreciate it if you could.

How do you think we're doing thus far? Are we well on our way, I guess you could say [rhyming!]?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:58:23 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2006, 01:25:08 pm »
Adv3 Rings would look exactly like the Times Division, but less of the xx:xx:xx and more of the xxx >_>
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2006, 01:26:33 pm »
Erm, ks8, you do know that it doesn't take an Admin to talk to Rolken  You could do it, but I would wait a while, 'cuz we're not all the way there yet.  We ARE well on our way, but I still think that we should try to fill the charts on page 5 (if you're using the default 15 posts per page), to show that we actually can compete.  There's plenty of support for Fighters, yet only you and I have any entries (you haven't even shown that you're past Mushroom Hill yet).

Get as much proof of a possible competition as possible before talking to Rolko.  Then ask your supporters if you can use portions of their posts, and send a PM with quotes from all supporters for each competition (I've noticed every one of your posts has a quote anyway, so that's no problem for you [kidding]).  Link him to the (hopefully filled) table... anything that shows support for the cause.  And take back your comment on Rolken's laziness if you want to look like you really care to have an intelligent conversation with him.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2006, 01:44:47 pm »
Erm, ks8, you do know that it doesn't take an Admin to talk to Rolken  You could do it, but I would wait a while, 'cuz we're not all the way there yet.  We ARE well on our way, but I still think that we should try to fill the charts on page 5 (if you're using the default 15 posts per page), to show that we actually can compete.  There's plenty of support for Fighters, yet only you and I have any entries (you haven't even shown that you're past Mushroom Hill yet).

Get as much proof of a possible competition as possible before talking to Rolko.  Then ask your supporters if you can use portions of their posts, and send a PM with quotes from all supporters for each competition (I've noticed every one of your posts has a quote anyway, so that's no problem for you [kidding]).  Link him to the (hopefully filled) table... anything that shows support for the cause.  And take back your comment on Rolken's laziness if you want to look like you really care to have an intelligent conversation with him.

Interesting... Very interesting... Lol [I'm also laughing about the "Quote" comment - especially since I jsut quoted you! *ahem* ;)]

BTW, I have passed Mushroom Hill. I've beaten the game -Championship that is..er.. 1P.. you know what I mean! Lol. The only problem is I haven't done it with S.S. I could easily get proof for you but I'm restricted on my play time with my GC right now. I may be able to use it this afternoon if not tomorrow  but I'd be surprised if I was able to come back online.

Thanks for the advice about the quotes. That helps. I wouldn't have known what to do after. I'm new at this, as you can tell. Speaking of filling the charts, we should also have a Sonic Heroes chart, [maybe STH chart too?] but what you're saying is I should fill in all charts - including Shuffle, with times and scores I wanted to be surprise :( - and THEN talk to him about it? Further, are you suggesting that not only me and you fill the charts in, but any other supporter as well - like RPG?

I posted requesting Sadistic since somewhere down the line, someone said he was in Europe or something so I thought maybe SadisticMystic could help us? I don't know. Anyway, it's good to know you think we've come a long way so I know I'm not wasting my time ;).

Sorry for the long post, I just want to make sure I'm doing things properly. Thanks again for your support and assistance.

Oh, and RPG, SADV3's Divisions are up now - double check them just in case.

EDIT:

Here are ALL my Shuffle scores I have to date, gs93. I'll have to repair my DC before I can get the rest - I don't have scores for some like Bucket-O-Rings and a few others. I'm doing my best to find an AV OUT Cord [the cord that you use to put the Audio and Video to the TV] w/o using Ebay [Since I don't have an account]. Anyway, here they are:

Fun Fun Sonic - 151 [ A record I am VERY proud of! Hey, it is my fav. mini-game after all. ]
Sonicooking/Single Player - 45
Bungee Jump/Team - 65
Final Frontier - 98
Sonic DJ/Single Player - 85 [I can't wait to improve this score. I used to be so good at this game.]
[My Tractor Beam Tag score was an impressive 95 rings!!]
Sky Bridge - 72
Rapid Climb - 89
Ring of Fire - 54
Ring Tide - 92
Sonic Live - 56 [Maybe there is no max...?]
Sonic Parasol - 81
Frosty Rumble - 65 [I don't like this game at all]
Sonic Surfing - 34
Earth Quake - 47
Ring Lasso - 68
Sonic Tag - 78
Great Escape - 0:25 [I probably could get a second or two better, too!]
Psychic Sonic - 140 [Another record I'm proud of.]
Sonic Slot - 000 [A perfect score! I'll never forget that day...]
[In case Egg in Space comes back, I got 55 sec.]
Gargantua/Team - 0:32

« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 01:53:13 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2006, 01:51:25 pm »
SM lives in the USA~

Also the Adv3 Rings Division isnt up.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2006, 01:53:12 pm »
Quote from: ks8
Further, are you suggesting that not only me and you fill the charts in, but any other supporter as well - like RPG?

Yes, that's the whole point!  Get as much support as possible before trying to push this on an admin.  Show that we're not just talk and that other people not only say that they care, but show it by competing.

More to be added here in a few minutes, I need food now...

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2006, 01:55:38 pm »
SM lives in the USA~

Also the Adv3 Rings Division isnt up.

SM? Qu'est-ce que c'est? :P No seriously, what's that?
The ADV3 divisions are up. If you do 15 posts a page or something like that, it's on the page preceeding this one. It's a big post that lists EVERYTHING so far from Shuffle to Fighters to Heroes to Shadow to... Advance 3.

Check again. Maybe I posted it when you posted this?
Wiiloveit

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2006, 02:00:17 pm »
SM=SadisticMystic

Also, I thought you meant up as in up on the site...

But if its just for the topic

Chaos Angel 3: 127 Rings.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2006, 02:05:36 pm »
SM=SadisticMystic

Also, I thought you meant up as in up on the site...

But if its just for the topic

Chaos Angel 3: 127 Rings.

Whoops! Sorry. Meant the topic. Lol. gs93 might take care of that since he's already doing the two tables already but if not, he could tell me to do it. I'll keep this score in mind.

Oh, and by the way, I may not have been clear but I was trying to say that I requested SadisticMystic's assistance since someone had said before that ROLKEN was in Europe. Sorry. Musn't have worded it right. :P
Wiiloveit

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2006, 02:19:37 pm »
Rolk had a holiday Eurotrip but hes back now

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2006, 02:23:05 pm »
Thanks for the info, RPG.

gs93, I'm taking you up on that suggestion you made about gathering quotes. I'm starting to do it right now whenever I have time but I'm not going to post it here.

I'll leave it in a Document on my PC and when it's done, THEN I'll post it. I've also been keeping track of Supporters since the first time I posted that list and I'll post that later too. I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:29:03 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2006, 02:27:59 pm »
gs93 might take care of [another table] since he's already doing the two tables already but if not, he could tell me to do it. I'll keep this score in mind.

If ever, I'm not doing it now.  I hate the table coding, but it has to look half-professional, to show we care about it.  If you wanna handle that code, be my guest.

And for those quotes, you'd best get permission from everyone before you take 'em.

Man, I'll be a Senior Member in no time if this topic keeps getting posted in :0

EDIT: Here's the code for the last table.  Check it, then tell me if you see why I don't wanna do any more right now.

Code: [Select]
[table][tr][td][/td][td]gs93[/td][td]knuckles_sonic8   [/td][td]ARRPEEGEE   [/td][td]F-Man   [/td][td]Max[/td][/tr][tr][td][b]     Times[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td]Stop and Go[/td][td]3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Great Escape[/td][td]22[/td][td]25[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Tank[/td][td]34[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wrong Way Climb (as running character)[/td][td]3[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Manic Maze (as maze controller)[/td][td]32[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gargantua (as giant)[/td][td]38[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gargantua (as gunner)[/td][td]40[/td][td]32[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eggbot's Attack! (as Eggbot controller)[/td][td]19[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Tank[/td][td]34[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Croc-Attack[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Time[/td][td]3:12[/td][td]58[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]5:45[/td][/tr][tr][td][b]     Scores[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic the Thief[/td][td]7[/td][td]8[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Slot (lower = better)[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]999[/td][/tr][tr][td][b]     Rings[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Gun Slinger[/td][td]55[/td][td]60[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Live[/td][td]50[/td][td]56[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Psychic Sonic[/td][td]55[/td][td]140[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Tag[/td][td]33[/td][td]78[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Shadow Tag[/td][td]46[/td][td]53[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Frosty Rumble[/td][td]48[/td][td]65[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Fun Fun Sonic[/td][td]69[/td][td]151[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Thor's Hammer[/td][td]31[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bucket-O-Rings[/td][td]28[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bungee Jump (as bungee... er?)[/td][td]44[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]50[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bungee Jump (as item carrier)[/td][td]52[/td][td]65[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Manic Maze (in maze)[/td][td]35[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonicooking (as chef)[/td][td]22[/td][td]45[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonicooking (in pan)[/td][td]23[/td][td]22[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic DJ(as DJ)[/td][td]111[/td][td]85[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic DJ (on record)[/td][td]48[/td][td]47[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Parasol[/td][td]58[/td][td]81[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ring Tide[/td][td]62[/td][td]92[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Rapid Climb[/td][td]70[/td][td]89[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sky Bridge[/td][td]59[/td][td]72[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ring of Fire[/td][td]45[/td][td]54[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ring Lasso[/td][td]57[/td][td]68[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Final Frontier[/td][td]87[/td][td]98[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sky Diving[/td][td]36[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonic Surfing[/td][td]28[/td][td]34[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Earth Quake[/td][td]19[/td][td]47[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Void Battle[/td][td]79[/td][td]108[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Twister[/td][td]58[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td]1467[/td][td]1610[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:31:33 pm by gs93 »

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2006, 02:32:41 pm »
gs93 might take care of [another table] since he's already doing the two tables already but if not, he could tell me to do it. I'll keep this score in mind.

If ever, I'm not doing it now.  I hate the table coding, but it has to look half-professional, to show we care about it.  If you wanna handle that code, be my guest.

And for those quotes, you'd best get permission from everyone before you take 'em.

Man, I'll be a Senior Member in no time if this topic keeps getting posted in :0

Good call about asking them. I didn't think of that. I'm gonna send a PM to everyone who posted asking them.

So far, I've completed sifting through page 1 and I have support for Shuffle and/or Fighters from me, you, mike89, and F-Man.

Oh, and I don't know how to do the tale thing, I thought you'd want to teach me or something if you didn't wanna do it. :P

Wiiloveit

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2006, 02:34:27 pm »
By "dummy" players I don't mean computer-controlled players.  I noticed in Thor's Hammer that when a player leaves the game, Eggman's blasts tend to give off more rings.  As such, I started a game with four "human" players, then had the other three jump off the edge right away so I could collect a massive amount of rings unopposed.

I'd go ahead and add the game if I knew how.  It's been a while since I added a game, and TSC's structure has changed vastly since then.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2006, 02:45:57 pm »
^That last sentence might've given this topic the push it needs.

ks8: Teach you?  it's not hard, just time consuming.  REALLY time consuming.  For everything following, remove the spaces before end brackets and after open brackets.  I don't wanna make the board think I want a table.

Use [ table ] to designate the start of the table and [ /table ] to end it.  [ tr ] and [ /tr ] constitute a row, the next subdivision under the whole table.  And rows are split into columns with [ td ] and [ /td ].  So to make a two-by-three, that reads

1 2 3
4 5 6

I'd say [ table ][ tr ][ td ]1 [ /td ][ td ]2 [ /td ][ td ]3 [ /td ][ /tr ][ tr ][ td ]4 [ /td ][ td ]5 [ /td ][ td ]6 [ /td ][ /tr ][ /table ].  Notice the spaces next to the table entries (numbers), which were made to preent cramming.  Practice with the Preview Post button (don't actually make it), and PM me any problems.  Use the [ code ][ /code ] command to preserve it in the PM.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:47:42 pm by gs93 »

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2006, 02:47:55 pm »
By "dummy" players I don't mean computer-controlled players.  I noticed in Thor's Hammer that when a player leaves the game, Eggman's blasts tend to give off more rings.  As such, I started a game with four "human" players, then had the other three jump off the edge right away so I could collect a massive amount of rings unopposed.

I'd go ahead and add the game if I knew how.  It's been a while since I added a game, and TSC's structure has changed vastly since then.

Well thanks a lot for your support. It means a lot knowing an Admin backs us up here. And that was kinda funny with the Thor's Hammer situation. Lol.
Wiiloveit

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2006, 03:38:51 pm »
Sonic Advance 3

knuckles_sonic8RPGnutter   
     Rings
Route 99, Act 100
Route 99, Act 200
Sunset Hill, Act 100
Sunset Hill, Act 200
Sunset Hill, Act 300
Ocean Base, Act 100
Ocean Base, Act 200
Ocean Base, Act 300
Toy Kingdom, Act 100
Toy Kingdom, Act 200
Toy Kingdom, Act 300
Twinkle Snow, Act 100
Twinkle Snow, Act 200
Twinkle Snow, Act 300
Cyber Track, Act 100
Cyber Track, Act 200
Cyber Track, Act 300
Chaos Angel, Act 100
Chaos Angel, Act 200
Chaos Angel, Act 30127
Total0127
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:03:38 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2006, 03:44:26 pm »
Just tested my theory. The size difference between Knuckles and Omega is inconsequential. (The controls for those stages are horrible compared to Sonic 2 special stages.) Essentially, this means that we can break up the special stages into these categories:
1. Sonic/Dark
2. Rose
3. Chaotix
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2006, 03:51:10 pm »
Just tested my theory. The size difference between Knuckles and Omega is inconsequential. (The controls for those stages are horrible compared to Sonic 2 special stages.) Essentially, this means that we can break up the special stages into these categories:
1. Sonic/Dark
2. Rose
3. Chaotix

Thanks for doing that. Considering all the other posts others have made regarding the issue, I think it's settled that we will combine Sonic and Dark. Thanks again.

EDIT: It's official now. Thanks yet again.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:02:30 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2006, 04:08:59 pm »
Sonic Heroes

knuckles_sonic8magnum12   gs93   Shadow Jacky   
     Scores
Bonus 1 [Sonic/Dark]55960000
Bonus 1 [Rose]59650000
Bonus 1 [Chaotix]52860000
Bonus 2 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Bonus 2 [Rose]0000
Bonus 2 [Chaotix]0000
Bonus 3 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Bonus 3 [Rose]0000
Bonus 3 [Chaotix]31540000
Bonus 4 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Bonus 4 [Rose]0000
Bonus 4 [Chaotix]0000
Bonus 5 [Sonic/Dark]26370000
Bonus 5 [Rose]30560000
Bonus 5 [Chaotix]0000
Bonus 6 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Bonus 6 [Rose]0000
Bonus 6 [Chaotix]22170000
Bonus 7 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Bonus 7 [Rose]0000
Bonus 7 [Chaotix]0000
Emerald 1 [Sonic/Dark]40490000
Emerald 1 [Rose]40910000
Emerald 1 [Chaotix]0000
Emerald 2 [Sonic/Dark]36070000
Emerald 2 [Rose]28330000
Emerald 2 [Chaotix]28940000
Emerald 3 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Emerald 3 [Rose]13320000
Emerald 3 [Chaotix]0000
Emerald 4 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Emerald 4 [Rose]0000
Emerald 4 [Chaotix]33840000
Emerald 5 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Emerald 5 [Rose]0000
Emerald 5 [Chaotix]0000
Emerald 6 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Emerald 6 [Rose]0000
Emerald 6 [Chaotix]0000
Emerald 7 [Sonic/Dark]0000
Emerald 7 [Rose]0000
Emerald 7 [Chaotix]0000
Most Links [Sonic/Dark]225000
Most Links [Rose]140000
Most Links [Chaotix]0000
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:44:18 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2006, 04:18:52 pm »
Regarding the Shadow ring divisions:

1. Westopolis
2. Digital Circuit
3. Glyphic Canyon
4. Lethal Highway
5. Crytpic Castle
6. Prison Island
7. Circus Park (This one has a max of 449, since getting 400 rings ends the level)
8. Central City (might be difficult, since there's a 7-minute time limit)
9. The Doom
10. Sky Troops
11. Mad Matrix
12. Death Ruins
13. The ARK
14. Air Fleet
15. Iron Jungle
16. Space Gadget
17. Lost Impact
18. GUN Fortress
19. Black Comet
20. Lava Shelter
21. Cosmic Fall (might not be nearly as difficult as Central City, due to more time to gather rings)
22. Final Haunt
23. The Last Way (also pretty hard, due to time limit)

The only level I don't think should be added is Circus Park.
So I sorta agree with magnum.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:20:26 pm by Groudon199 »

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2006, 04:23:52 pm »
Regarding the Shadow ring divisions....

Yep, it's on the master list - one post [made on page for 15 posts a page] a couple of pages behind this.

So far, we have a good support list for all games, including Shadow.
Wiiloveit

Offline eggFL

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2006, 04:45:01 pm »
What's wrong with Circus Park ending at 449? Most Ring attacks have a max, so.. Or is it because it's annoying to get your ring score and add the last ring item, or ring bonus, that you got?

Tell me this. :o

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2006, 04:53:37 pm »
What's wrong with Circus Park ending at 449? Most Ring attacks have a max, so.. Or is it because it's annoying to get your ring score and add the last ring item, or ring bonus, that you got?

Tell me this. :o

I thought about that fact.. about the Max. We implemented Shuffle games with maxes. That's why I think we should keep Circus Park also. It's still there on the Master List.
Wiiloveit

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2006, 05:17:58 pm »
Well, that was the debate a while back.  I just tried to go for the max, and I was 4 short.

EDIT: Just achieved 449 rings on Circus Park.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:35:22 pm by Groudon199 »

Offline F-Man

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2006, 12:53:32 am »
Yeah... I still have no idea why people don't want to put in Circus Park. If anything, it is harder to max than other normal levels because of the strat that must be used to get the most possible above 400.

Print

Hits: 464 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.25 MB | Time: 0.23s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.