don't click here

itt Inter-TSC Constructive Criticism

Print

Author Topic: itt Inter-TSC Constructive Criticism  (Read 46837 times)

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: itt Inter-TSC Constructive Criticism
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 04:03:02 pm »
And exactly how do I bug you?  I don't quite see how I do.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 04:14:00 pm »
I'm puzzled myself but everyone has something against someone for SOMETHING I'm sure. There must be a reason but don't stress: he only said we bug 'em a BIT.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 07:31:57 pm »
Well... I guess I'll post. This is constructive criticism, so it shouldn't get me too angry
if someone says something kind of negative about me.

Just to make this into more of a post, I'll start criticizing F-Man. :P
He's mean because he beat most of my scores and Race times in SA. :(

Okay, being more serious, he's pretty generous with strats and stuff (more than I am).
I'm not sure whether to say he's very trusting or not trusting enough.
I think it balances out pretty well. And I think I might've been a little
un-trusting toward some people myself (not necessarily at TSC).
(No, it's not that I'm attacking him because he's my rival in SA.
It's that I've talked (and argued) with him more than with most other members here.)

And yeah, about myself... I tend to procrastinate and/or be lazy,
but I've fought that... not too badly, I guess. Hey, I can't do everything at once.
And I'm not sure about my sense of humor (in other words, random silliness sometimes).
Some people love it, but I wonder if maybe not everyone "gets"/likes it all the time.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2006, 07:46:59 pm »
Well I didn't see it at first but it seems you changed your sig Groudon.  I used to didn't like it, but it looks better.  Also your past peronality (from what I seen in the chatroom), but I guess that got cleared up too (I think).  It was some more things too, but I cant remember them all :p

knuckles_sonic8....you dont come in the chatroom when I have asked many times...what gives?
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 03:33:55 pm »

knuckles_sonic8....you dont come in the chatroom when I have asked many times...what gives?

I highly don't classify that as a reason to think I bug you. I don't have to enter if I don't want to. Just PM me if you want to talk. Besides, I don't talk that much to people here, anyway, since I don't get many PM's. Besides, I tried once but I got confused so I didn't bother after that.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 02:03:05 pm »
I am (pleasantly?) surprised that this thread hasn't just turned into a flamewar of some degree.

On that note (or another note... whatev) hey hey HEY fu I didnt even post here and people are all up ons.

Well... two people... are up ons... to a minor degree.

ZING
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 02:04:58 pm »
Hi CF :o
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2006, 02:09:38 pm »
On that note (or another note... whatev) hey hey HEY fu I didnt even post here and people are all up ons.

Well... two people... are up ons... to a minor degree.
What I thought you wanted people all up ons?

oicthatonlyappliestobouncy
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 02:19:50 am »
Quartz smells[/me]
Hey!
*sniff*  Aw...

But seriously... I can't think of anything other than Groudon, but everyone already mentioned anger control.  Feel free to say something about me.  I wouldn't know what I'd do wrong other than not speaking as often.
Hi

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 03:22:41 am »
Okay, time for another batch. I'm bored as hell, so it's worth it.

CF - I dunno why it is that CF and I have never really got along in the past. Power getting to our heads perhaps? I dunno. So yeah maybe if CF didn't have as much power he would be cooler. *runs*

Quartz - Far too slow on the uptake. I'm sure everyone here is not particularly fond of explaining things to you a couple of times. It's just lucky you're a damn good TAer in that case.

Marth - TOO MUCH SMALL TEXT. MY EYES ARE BAD I CAN'T READ THAT CRAP

Various people, probably a statement at TSC in general - I've had the impression for a while that if I were a newbie here, I wouldn't stay for very long. This community seems to rub off as elitist and not particularly welcoming of newcomers - the exception being if they prove themselves very early on, at which point we class them as liars until the reverse is proven. I call time to put a stop to this.

<3 Thorn.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 06:01:31 am »
CF - I dunno why it is that CF and I have never really got along in the past. Power getting to our heads perhaps? I dunno. So yeah maybe if CF didn't have as much power he would be cooler. *runs*

wtf since when did we not get along.

Also I concur with what you said about elitism. As in, if I ever involve myself with "omg liar" discussion, it is generally to say wtf chillax everyone. But generally if there is someone new in the chatty, unless they prove themselves dumb in some way (which, in all honesty, many new people tend to do) they don't really get all that excluded.

*shurg*
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline qubit

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2006, 12:03:21 am »
This post should add a page or two of criticisms.
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2006, 02:26:00 pm »
TEM-You're not funny. So don't try to be.

CosmicFalcon-You're clever, but...an arse?

Marth-for the first few months you were here, I thought F-Man had changed his nick and gotten more boring.

Discuss my inflammatory comments!

Oh and Rolk said Deep Thoughts is probably getting deleted.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2006, 08:47:01 pm »
I already know what's wrong with me, I have an obscure amount of flaws that I don't really want to get into. Namely, I'm whiny, passive, underconfident, overly-frustrated and take things way too seriously.

Sprint: He has too much power. He almost never talks unless someone makes a mistake and he grinds it in your face. It's very annoying and uncalled for sometimes. He's elitist as well and everyone apparently agrees with him, no matter what. Overly arrogent.

CherryMay: We've had our differences, and due to her power, she's just banned me, despite who was wrong. Has anyone done anything about it? No. Most people are afraid of her, why, I don't know. When someone stands up to her, you get ridiculed. I exploded one day when she really pissed me off, and nothing is said to Cherry, just ban sonicam. Overly arrogent and neglective of opinions. Her way or the highway.

PsyBorg: Arrogent and annoying. A serious attitude adjustment is in need for him. I don't want to get into it with him as everyone knows about our bout.

eredani: Out of nowhere pwnage, like an assasin. It's hard to hate him and it's hard to like him.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2006, 10:09:07 pm »
To be honest, if I wasn't "arrogant", I wouldn't have joined TSC. And secretly, on the inside, I bet many of you came here thinking that you had the potential to kick some ass too, despite how "modest" and "righteous" you may have seemed.

And also, I'm curious, is any of this really helping anybody? If you dislike what someone does, help them out or something, iunno. Really, it doesn't really seem as constructive as this should be.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 08:39:13 am »
I'm well aware that competitions is basically all about showing off your skills and beating the other person(s). but the simple fact that "If I can't do it, then no one can because I'm the best" attitude is incredibly annoying and the disrespect that you showed me when you were just a mere new member was very unsettling. Although, you have apparently learned that other people do indeed know and have the potential of knowing more than you. Actions speak louder than words. Everyone has an arrogent side in them, but not to the degree of you, Groudon and the others. It's annoying and it's not appreciated.

Identifying the problem is always the first step in overcoming something. You have to fully aware of something that is wrong inorder to overcome it, or you won't know what's wrong. This topic is probably geared to allow people to let off some steam without the repercussions and a potential to help the person understand "Ok, people don't like this about me and I can see that it's also annoying others I'm around in real life, let me help myself and try to minimize (problem)". It's not telling you what to do, but it's telling you what you should do/work on.

Offline qubit

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 12:29:13 pm »
TEM-You're not funny. So don't try to be.

Aren't you also forgetting that I'm stupid, arrogant, lazy and have more cancelled TAS's than the Harper government has rejected promises? </deliberatelyunfunnyjoke>

And if you're not Canadian and didn't get that last joke gtfo n00bs.  You're missing out on the best coujntry in the world (well, second to Britain, maybe).
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 07:26:42 pm »
Marth-for the first few months you were here, I thought F-Man had changed his nick and gotten more boring.
I'm like F-Man??? (Okay, you just paid him a big compliment. :P
(Just kidding. I hope no one thought I'd seriously say something like that.))
So... if you're posting this in the criticism thread, does that mean that being like F-Man is a bad thing?
Or does it mean that F-Man's excitingness is the only thing that stops you from saying negative things about him?
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline Stefan

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 06:13:00 pm »
I think it would be nice to know my personality flaws..

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2006, 09:39:12 am »
Zizou - is lol.

Oh what? Oh you mean intra-TSC constructive criticism...

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2006, 12:36:48 pm »
haha, true story though..

Print

Hits: 492 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.22 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.