don't click here

The TSC Times

Print

Author Topic: The TSC Times  (Read 10668 times)

Offline Rolken

The TSC Times
« on: February 08, 2007, 06:03:23 am »
The wacko issues that've been weirding up the rankings lately have been uncovered and whacked. It might take some work to fix things that've been broken already, but anything new or already fine should remain so.

As for Sonic 06, I've been adding the rankings, but it's slow going... you see, I have to reload the database after each word I type in.

That said, I look forward to competing in Sonic and the Secret Rings with you all in two weeks.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Stefan

Re: The TSC Times
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 08:38:00 am »

Offline Rolken

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:25:51 am »
In that case, I no longer trust Gerbil's bot; stat updating is reduced to the 15-minute cronjob until things are worked out.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline F-Man

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:41:34 am »
Just watch; it'll take fewer than 2 weeks for Secret Rings rankings to be up after its release.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 12:25:56 pm »
I call lolgerbil.

See I don't think EggBot is that necessary anyways. And see Gerbil isn't exactly the most trustworthy person out there.

Also I won't be competing in SaSR, due to apparent lack of a Wii and lack of time to go get one in the forseeable future. :/
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 03:26:45 pm »
Shoot... Sonic Wii is comming out in 2 weeks!? I need to get some money! Along with Sonic Wii, I'm also going to pick up Diddy Kong Racing DS :D

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 03:49:33 pm »
Just watch; it'll take fewer than 2 weeks for Secret Rings rankings to be up after its release.

So sad but so true. If only you knew how to upload this easy shit...
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 04:56:46 pm »

That's good new for me :)

I can't wait either, Rolko old buddy. ;)

edit: At the very least, Rolken's trying which is good news for many of you I'm sure... and F-Man, I think that he means that once it comes out, he's gonna get right into rankings since the game does come out in 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 07:32:13 pm by knuckles_sonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Stefan

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 04:28:28 pm »
sa2 point totals are correctly reverted. I think they are fixed.

Offline F-Man

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 05:36:05 pm »
edit: At the very least, Rolken's trying which is good news for many of you I'm sure... and F-Man, I think that he means that once it comes out, he's gonna get right into rankings since the game does come out in 2 weeks.
My point exactly. Basically you're in luck on this site if your tastes match those of Rolken.

Print

Hits: 207 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.