don't click here

Submissions for all time periods for Sonic CD

Print

Author Topic: Submissions for all time periods for Sonic CD  (Read 5220 times)

Offline Antronach

Submissions for all time periods for Sonic CD
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:40 pm »
I'm sruprised that we can only submit times for one time period here when we could submit for all of them.  Now, I understand that you only put one time period submission because Time Attack allowed only one time period. But then i was finally able to implement stage select and it let you pick which time period you wanted too. AND when I was done with the stage, it went back to the title screne. So, why not have ALL of the time periods up for compititon?
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: Submissions for all time periods for Sonic CD
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:56:39 pm »
I can give a few reasons:

- The populus doesn't want it. Check this topic's poll. It's a slightly different subject, but people only want one time period to be tracked. Also, Good/Bad Future are kinda the same sometimes and not others.
- If you use Stage Select, Time Warping resets your game. Accidents with Warps happen often.
- It'd be hard to verify valid and invalid stats.
- New competiton suggestions take AGES to go up. Just look at ks8's topic. As further proof, mike89 said it straight to my face when I asked him about Chaotix Special Stage divisions: "I would add it right now, but it's my duty as an Admin to be lazy and push that suggestion aside until I forget about it X)"

So, er, sorry. I'd've tried those brackets too.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Antronach

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 10:06:36 pm »
Oh. Okay then.
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 04:39:59 pm »
Chaotix Special Stage divisions: "I would add it right now, but it's my duty as an Admin to be lazy and push that suggestion aside until I forget about it X)"

Faggot. I thought you were trying to play a more active role in improving TSC. <_<

(Well actually only me and Thorn compete in Chaotix nowadays and only having 2 people compete in an entire division is pretty lol but, it still needs to go up regardless)
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:11:08 am »
You bastard! You took me out of context!

I then went on to say that I haven't used the adding tools in a while and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to get things right or just create a mess. Additionally it was something resembling 3am.

<3 Thorn.

Print

Hits: 253 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1021.55 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.