don't click here

<<<~***SRA Challenges~***>>>

Print

Author Topic: <<<~***SRA Challenges~***>>>  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
<<<~***SRA Challenges~***>>>
« on: October 08, 2007, 07:59:09 am »
Because I can or something.

Im going to assume that you guys know the basic format of ye olde SA2B Challenges, but just in case Im going to dig them up so the rest of you arent completely in the dark.

SRA Challenges will have you performing various tasks within levels, often extremely unconventionable, and according to how well you do, you are assigned a letter rank and then awarded a number of points. There are two types of challenge: Fixed Rank and Competition. Fixed Rank has set boundaries for each Grade (Well duh) whilst Competition is an 'every-man-for-himself' type affair, where the best player gets the top rank.

Got all that? Good, here are the Points for each rank~

S: 5 Points
A: 4 Points
B: 3 Points
C: 2 Points
D: 1 Point
E: 0 Points
F: -1 Point*

*Grade "F" will only be used for Competition challenges as the rank for the Player in last place if there are a lot of Players. If there isnt, it wont be used.

All challenges are to strict deadlines, no allowances will be made unless a genuince reason is given in advance. For example, Player A will be out of town for a week, and will miss a challenge. If they inform me in advance, they can have a little extra time after the deadline of the challenge to 'catch up' and do the challenge. No other exceptions will be made. You have been warned.

I will not be posting a challenge to do just yet, this is effectivley the sign up period. If enough people post and express interest, then Ill start, if not Ill just let this topic slide off the front page of the board <_<

~RPG
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Re: <<<~***SRA Challenges~***>>>
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 08:10:15 am »
(Sigh)
With everything that's going on w/ this game and the attention it's recieving, I feel left out, more so than usual, for not having a DS. After all my Wii games come out, I think that's my next goal.

But I'd love to participate if I could. It's a good idea.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:48:06 am »
lol k

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:03:01 pm »
Oh what the hell, I'll join in. I should be better than most of the SA2B challenges. (R101 HATE)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Print

Hits: 549 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.29 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.