- What's your greatest fear? A: Dying and/or heights
- Most everybody on TSC has a screen name that really has no meaning to it, but sounds cooler or tougher than his/her real name. What's your personality like out in the real world? A: About the same. A mispelled Bonsai who's one seven short of a triple.
- When, where, and why is the last time you vomited? A: Honestly, I don't remember.
- Does anything that you see on a daily basis gross you out? What? A:
UR FACE. Not really.
- Do you know what the integral of xexdx is (don't give the answer, or everybody'll know :P)? Do you care? A: No, I might google it when I'm bored.
- How often do you bathe or shower, and how well? Do you brush your teeth every night? A: ...Once...A...week. I shower really well though.
- What is your favorite color or colour? A: Blue is my favorate colour. (Side note: I'm from Texas. I just like colour better than color.)
- How are/were your grades in school/college? Mostly B's and A's.
- Are you socially awkward? A: Yesish. Only under certain cercumstances. Like girls and strangers. So...yes. ish. But I already said that.
- Do you have any deformities of which TSC would be interested in knowing? A: Well, my second toe is longer than my big toe. Is that intresting?
- Do you like your bed soft, firm, or in between. To what extent between? A: Between. Closer to firm than soft.
- Would you be able to live in the event that modern civilization/technology/structure collapses? A: Possibly.
- What are your religious beliefs? A: I'm still undecided.
- Do you honestly expect to be married by the age of thirty? Do you want to? A: I'm...not sure really. I would like to be, but...
- Do you listen to Music? If you do, how often? What's your least favorite genre of music? If you don't like that genre of music, do you at least understand why others do? (Be logical and respect the opinions of others, please >_>) A: Yes, I listen to Music. I mostly like happy songs, and a bit of techno. I hate rap (Other than Stronger by Kanye West, but only because it has HBFS by Daft Punk in it.) because there's too much swearing, too much bass, and I can't understand anything.
- In the same vein as the second Reality question, what is your screen name supposed to say about you, if anything? A:Nothing, really.
- Who on the site do you have a bit of a grudge against, either because of records or socially? A: I haven't ben around in about a year, but...Probably RPG. Don't ask me why, it was just the first name that came to my mind.
- You hear mentioning of Sonic Pocket Adventure, Sonic '06, or Chaotix in chat, and see the games being dissed. Do you know squat about the games, and do you comment on it (regardless of if you know anything)? A: Comment regardless.
- Shuffle charts are up! Do you weep, rejoice, complain, or simply not care? A: I say "wut?"
- What is your moral opinion on ROMs? A: I can dig it.
- Do you have certain cliques of people you talk to here more than others? Who? A: Not really.
- Who do you consider to be your competition? A: Nobody really.
- Do you care for hacks and fan games? If so, do you browse the Internet occasionally for new ones, or just follow whichever ones TSCers obsess about most? A: I like the good ones.
- Assume you and three other TSCers somehow become able to live each other's lives for a day. Which three do you live as, and why? A: NA
Fan Fiction (Don't start crying, it's not anything ridiculous. :P It's still questions about personality.)
- Assume you are given the ability to use any five of the following items at will, each of which will last 20 seconds and can't be rapid-fire used repeatedly without a minute's break or so:
Change monitor with Knuckles icon
Clock (assume it's functional, unlike in Sonic CD)---
No 1UPs, sorry. Which would you like, why, and what would you do with them?
- In a twist of fate that could only happen to a TSCer, you find a Chaos Emerald. Ignoring your Score, Ring, and Perfect Bonuses, what do you do with it, whether for fun or serious matters? (I strongly advise against selling/giving it away lest the government or some terrorist get it, but hell, it's a fake fanfic, do what you please) A: Screw with poeple's minds.
- After the above question, you played enough Sonic Adventure 2 to know that the emeralds can be used as magnets to locate one another, you smart cookie. You find them all; what would you do with them now? A: Fly. ^_^
- After the above question, aliens invade your hometown and start blowing things up for an unknown reason. You have the power to do whatever you want; how do you react? A: I forget about the emeralds and scream.
genus' Gallery of WTF
- You're a serial killer. What group of people do you kill, and why? A: Homeless. They all stoll mah moneys.
- All of a sudden while you're vacationing in Bermuda, you realize you left your pilot light and stereo on, and that just weeks ago you got a souped up insurance policy that covers explosions. What do you do? A: Leave it. It won't explode. Reall- *Ring! Ring!* I answer the phone.
- You just killed a man for an unknown reason, and need to get rid of his body. Where do you go to hide the body, and why? A: Among homeless.
- You are visited by the deity of your choice, and told you will be granted the power to restore life at will if you murder your favorite person, who you can never bring back. Do you? A: Nein.
- You decide to kill yourself. How do you do it, and why? A: Gunshot to the head. Quick, easy, painless.
- You're working in an eyeglass factory as a trained optometrist, filling an expensive custom order from a nearsighted and affluent client, when without warning his left and right eyes explode and he's rushed to the hospital. Your boss tells you you have to get the money for the glasses and your tip, and to deliver the box for laughs. How do you get him to cough up his due? A: Ask him.
- What's the best thing you've never done? A:
Well, that was fun.