don't click here

BLASTOISE! BLASTOISE! BLAAAAAASTOOOISE! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

Print

Author Topic: BLASTOISE! BLASTOISE! BLAAAAAASTOOOISE! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Combo

• THE CHAMP
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Here and there.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube profile
Re: BLASTOISE! BLASTOISE! BLAAAAAASTOOOISE! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 08:23:14 pm »
      I once got a Charzard card and had some other rare cards. My dad lost it and some damn kids lost some of my
rare cards >_>.
PM me for Discord info!
https://www.twitch.tv/combo_blaze
Playing:
Super Smash Brothers 64 - Look out for Combo Blaze on Kaillera!
Civilization V, Oldschool Runescape, Ragnarok Online (iRO), Touhou games.

Offline Pokemonmaster888

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:59:49 pm »
That video was pretty funny. I remember I was that excited when I got my Blastoise card, which seems long ago. I still have all of my old Pokémon cards in a huge binder with card seperating sheets, including Blastoise and Charizard. I didn't seem to have the urge to collect them after the Johto series though, and I think the original Kanto series was the best.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 11:55:01 pm »
Ah I remember that game. Lost interest after the R/S era and with the annual mass bans of perfectly balanced cards. Still, I had a traditional Jumpleff deck that did pretty well. The point of it was to use pokemon (Skiploom, Jumpleff, Tyrogue, Pichu, Cleffa) that with exception to Scyther only needed one energy to do (for the cost) real nasty attacks and had no retreat cost. With this strategy, not only could I basically use SER at no real cost, but my deck was practically immune to ER/SER. A good restricted card list (limits of one or two cards depending on the card) would have been better for the game than constantly banning whole sets.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 06:09:48 pm »
I still have my cards. I have a Blastoise and a Venusaur. Some faggot stole my Charizard and I couldn't find it in his room either. But I know for sure he stole it (and a few other chards like Chansey and Machamp). They just so happened to disappear as he got them and a few other cards being on my bedroom floor. Now I want to sell my cards. I have over 50 holos and at least a thousand cards total.

Print

Hits: 847 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.