don't click here

The end of an era

Print

Author Topic: The end of an era  (Read 4527 times)

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
The end of an era
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:57:30 am »
My last top ten is finished. In the interest of not spoiling anything, I'll make you click the link for yourself to find out.

Copied from a later post in the topic:

Some special thanks are in order. Firstly to RPG, who, even though he didn't always fulfil his quota, on time, has persevered with what was essentially my idea, generally agreed with my decisions (sometimes at the expense of the validity of the ranking itself), and taken on a share of the work that could reasonably have been thrown back on me, as it was this time.

Secondly, as already mentioned, to Rolken, without whom this idea would never have come to fruition because we'd all still be competing with each other by proxy.

Third, to SM who steadfastly corrected every single mistake I made during the course of the Top Tens' lifetime. And there were lots of them, particularly in this iteration because of the lack of a time machine.

And finally, to everyone who contributed to the fun of the Top Tens every six months by speculating, posting random gibberish in the topic, or just waiting with bated breath for the next selection.

I'll be taking "applications" for the right to "host" the next round of Top Tens for the fifth anniversary whenever you feel like enquiring. Until then, have fun and keep on trucking!

~yse

<3 Thorn.

Print

Hits: 710 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 974.68 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.