don't click here

new kid on the block.

Print

Author Topic: new kid on the block.  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Gnome77

new kid on the block.
« on: July 19, 2008, 03:30:24 pm »
How's it going guys. I'm a new member obviosuly. Just thought I would drop by to introduce myself. I'm still getting familiar with the community and what's it all about. I hope everyone here is as crazy about speedrunning as I am. And I would appreciate someone showing me the ropes around this place. Anyways, later. (s3)

Offline Azure

Re: new kid on the block.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 08:56:26 pm »
Welcome to the Sonic Center! Have fun competing, and holy crap you are way better than me at Sonic 2.

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 01:09:43 am »
Well hi new person, welcome to TSC! Hopefully you don't get treated as badly as I did when I was a newcomer. :(

Offline Cream147

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:30:36 am »
Hello there, hopefully you DO get treated like I was when I was a newcomer. Incidentally, I've looked at your stats, and you look like a very good player (much better than me for example!). TSC will help you become even better.

Offline Gnome77

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 11:22:11 am »
alright, thanks guys. And i plan on filling in all the stats for sonic 2, just didn't get the official times yet.... hopefully today all the levels will be filled out for your viewing pleasure ;p

Print

Hits: 81 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1014.80 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.