After a sleepless night's effort, this should be the final version. I gave the whole thing a major cosmetic overhaul, added some color coding to the divisions, gave every last game a totaling system, fixed a few minor errors I came across, and made it easier to navigate. I tried out putting things on separate worksheets, but couldn't decide on a good way to break them up. It would be easy enough to implement, though, if someone has a sorting system in mind.
As a side note, it appears the formulas I used for totaling aren't entirely compatible with older versions of Excel, though, along with a handful of conditions, so no compatibility version :/