don't click here

ST. VALENTINE'S DAY

Print

Author Topic: ST. VALENTINE'S DAY  (Read 24252 times)

Offline Luxray

ST. VALENTINE'S DAY
« on: February 13, 2009, 06:44:29 pm »
What are you doing for your loved one on this beautiful day?
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Crowbar

Re: ST. VALENTINE'S DAY
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:06 pm »
I am going home to receive my birthday presents for last Wednesday.

Also, as I type this the clock on my computer has just literally this second hit 00:00, so Happy Valentine's Day for real.

Offline Maru Kiba

• The Oltanis Team Sub-Leader
  • TSC: Maru_Kiba
  • winxp firefox
  • Maru Kiba of The Oltanis Team
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 08:41:14 pm »
Well tommorow i have a date with my girl. (she asked me out) I have a couple plans for that. Heheh
The Oltanis Team. Is made up of 9 strong and special members.
Leader (Gold-Black): Tanor Zeta Faux
Sub-Leader (Crimson): Maru Akane Kiba
Gold General (Yellow): Tana Iota Faux
Silver General (Purple): Kota Aura Rae
Bronze General (Ice Blue): Eis Sam Makai
Squad Leader (Dark Blue): Salza H. Refurin
Castle Guardian (White): Nathan S. Graves
Rune Mistress (Lavender): Forsha Timbre
Storm Dragon (Dark Grey): Helios Darkus Kiba
---
http://s917.photobucket.com/home/MaruKiba/index

Where i'll store my pics for proofs and what not. If you want to find the proof on stats, go here. I'm not posting them on the comment page for stats anymore.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:03:39 pm »
Well tommorow i have a date with my girl. (she asked me out)

That probably surprised me more than anyone else here.

Offline oldskoolgamer101

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 10:03:58 pm »
It's a sick soulless day, humans shouldn't need to have a day set aside to show their love for each other. YOU ALL SICKEN ME!!!!!

*runs*

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 10:06:41 pm »
There was this girl who was going to ask me to be her valentine, but there was an elephant in the way. :(
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline oldskoolgamer101

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 10:14:47 pm »
There was this girl who was going to ask me to be her valentine, but there was an elephant in the way. :(

Always the way, elephants should just **** off.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 10:15:52 pm »

Are you sure it was not a tiger?
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 10:23:40 pm »
Quite sure. :(
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Cutiefox

• Almost acing it...
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista firefox
  • I WILL A-KNOCK YOU OUT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:40 pm »
I still gotta draw a card for my wife. :(

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 01:39:38 am »
Bugger all for my cold, icy heart is by itself upon this day of Valentine.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 03:00:02 am »
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 04:13:05 am »
A poem with a backdrop featuring the rising sun along with clouds shone upon by it, made in MS Paint.
I originally also planned to send her roses, but I am not certain of her address and more importantly it seems her parents would disapprove of internet friendships, so I refrained from it. :(

WHY IS SHE NOT ON AS SHE USUALLY IS AT THIS HOUR  LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTERNOON
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Luxray

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 04:14:54 am »
Well as for me, I had nothing planned. Just gave some roses to Koshi then we had to do our own separate work. Mine's for my Maths tutoring and she's getting paid to make a database.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 04:57:10 am »
messages all around, we ate pancakes (YAY HOTSAUCE!), and she played Lunar:SSSC (PSX) While I played D2:LoD

Cuddling, wrestling, and generally just being together... and it's only 3am!

And to the above: It's not a day set side to show our love, it's a day to celebrate love as a whole, and to remember that we, as a people, need to be loved...

*smiles happily* HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, from me and mine, to you and yours....

Namaste ^_^
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Luxray

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 04:58:34 am »
messages all around, we ate pancakes (YAY HOTSAUCE!), and she played Lunar:SSSC (PSX) While I played D2:LoD

Cuddling, wrestling, and generally just being together... and it's only 3am!

And to the above: It's not a day set side to show our love, it's a day to celebrate love as a whole, and to remember that we, as a people, need to be loved...

*smiles happily* HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, from me and mine, to you and yours....

Namaste ^_^

I didn't have time to be with Koshi today. I really wish i was though. :(
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 05:45:19 am »
I need a plane.

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 04:46:48 pm »
I was gonna do some epic adventure stuffs, but then Rolken's parents stressed me out last night, so I was too stressed to actually plan it out. (Details to be revealed not now as to what the adventure is, must be a surprise!). Anyway, so we're gonna go later in the week, which ended up quite good as it is snowing heavily today, so it is a nice day to stay in.
:)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:21 pm »
She said it was "very sweet".

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 06:01:45 pm »
Today we're going to play Magic (Type 4 format, for fellow players, will elab if you've never heard of it, it's a blast).

Then, it's onto agricola!
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 08:14:30 pm »
Bah Humbug.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Donna

• Sonic Deconstructionist
  • TSC: donnashowl
  • winxp chrome
  • Don't give me hOPs unless I earned them!
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Blog - Found the Computer Room
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 01:03:35 am »
I'm at my boyfriend's right now. We went to dinner at his grandparents, then hung out with his best friend, then came back and cuddled. Only problem is, I'm an idiot and left his present at my house. An hour away. Crap.
-Donna, the crazy English major
I don't want your stinking hops!

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2009, 11:34:30 am »
All day I was in a dance performance.  It was a salsa.  No, I am not in a relationship with the girl I danced with (or anyone else, for that matter).
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Maru Kiba

• winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2009, 02:10:44 pm »
Well my date was pretty nice until something bad happened. I shall explain why.

Well there we were at a diner for dinner. (It was in Whitehall)
And in the midst of the date all of a sudden my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend comes in the diner. I was like how did he know we were here. He probably got word of it somehow. And he sees us. He was pissed that she was going out with me. And then a fight breaks out with me and him. Well luckily I had weapons around so I used the fork and knife tactic. But all hell breaks loose when the Manager walks out to us and breaks the fight up and kicks us both out. I told the manager why we were fighting and the manager didn't let us back in so the date was pretty much ruined there, I really was pissed at him for ruining such a night.

So then me and my girlfriend drove off. The ex-boyfriend then comes chasing us! (What a be-ach!) It wasn't a speed chase just your usually city chase without the speeds. We finally lost him by driving into an alley that had another alley (BTW we had a Garmin attached to the car so that helped us more. So we quickly drove into that alley and around on to the same road we were on and we drive in to 9th Street go down Jackson Street. We drive until we got to liberty street and we drove on that until we got to I-78. By that time we really lost him. (Back in the 1st alley I spoke of, he hit a big pothole,

(we hit that but our car has a good suspension so it didn't harm the car as much as it did him, (He had no suspension on his car so the shock affected the car more and stopped it for awhile until drove out, we were already on Jackson when I suspected he got out.) So we took I-78 back to the turn-off that goes into Route 209, then went on RT 22, back home. And we just stayed at my house. Luckily here ex-boyfriend doesn't know where I live.

BTW, My girlfriend drove the car, I set up the Garmin. I gave her directions to try to lose the mad-man.

That was pretty adventurous for me. That's the first time I ever had a car chase!
---

Where i'll store my pics for proofs and what not. If you want to find the proof on stats, go here. I'm not posting them on the comment page for stats anymore.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 03:06:48 pm »
^sounds like a scene out of Hollywood.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 04:25:40 pm »

And in the midst of the date all of a sudden my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend comes in the diner. I was like how did he know we were here. He probably got word of it somehow. And he sees us. He was pissed that she was going out with me. And then a fight breaks out with me and him. Well luckily I had weapons around so I used the fork and knife tactic. But all hell breaks loose when the Manager walks out to us and breaks the fight up and kicks us both out. I told the manager why we were fighting and the manager didn't let us back in so the date was pretty much ruined there, I really was pissed at him for ruining such a night.

So then me and my girlfriend drove off. The ex-boyfriend then comes chasing us! (What a be-ach!) It wasn't a speed chase just your usually city chase without the speeds. We finally lost him by driving into an alley that had another alley (BTW we had a Garmin attached to the car so that helped us more. So we quickly drove into that alley and around on to the same road we were on and we drive in to 9th Street go down Jackson Street. We drive until we got to liberty street and we drove on that until we got to I-78. By that time we really lost him. (Back in the 1st alley I spoke of, he hit a big pothole,

(we hit that but our car has a good suspension so it didn't harm the car as much as it did him, (He had no suspension on his car so the shock affected the car more and stopped it for awhile until drove out, we were already on Jackson when I suspected he got out.) So we took I-78 back to the turn-off that goes into Route 209, then went on RT 22, back home. And we just stayed at my house. Luckily here ex-boyfriend doesn't know where I live.

BTW, My girlfriend drove the car, I set up the Garmin. I gave her directions to try to lose the mad-man.

That was pretty adventurous for me. That's the first time I ever had a car chase!

At that point, I'd worry about her judge of character, ponder my own existance, and possibly be prepared to flee for my life from both undead chickens and tidal waves...

also, new sig that totally rocks (PM me if you know what book it's from)

Offline Maru Kiba

• winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:20 pm »

At that point, I'd worry about her judge of character, ponder my own existance, and possibly be prepared to flee for my life from both undead chickens and tidal waves...

also, new sig that totally rocks (PM me if you know what book it's from)
This actually did happen. If only I wish i could have filmed this. It actually did happen! No joke! No joke! But.. if you don't believe me, that's your loss not mine...
---

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 05:01:14 am »
Lol, but its not really a loss is it?

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Maru Kiba

• winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 09:31:29 am »
It certainly is a loss because he doesn't believe me and this is what really happened. And it would be a loss for someone who doesn't believe since this is a great true life story.
---

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 09:48:04 am »
Not really, People wont commiy suicide cause they dont belive you. People wont have a fit cause they dont belive you >_>

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Print

Hits: 857 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.33 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.