don't click here

Questions!

Print

Author Topic: Questions!  (Read 5500 times)

Offline 4Leaf

Questions!
« on: March 15, 2009, 10:12:20 pm »
Hello I am a new member! I recently got an account here because I wanted to check the most recent records of Sonic Rush. However I can't find the page that list all the games I can check records for.

3 Years ago or so, there used to be a big page that listed all the games, and under each game there were stages listed that corresponded to the game. All you had to do was pick a game, pick a stage, and check all of the records. However now I can't find that page.

Any help?

Also, what do you guys think of Sonic and the Black knight? Will there be Time trials of that game too? Or does everyone hate it too much?

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: Questions!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:15:40 pm »
That magic web page hasn't disappeared. Click RANKINGS on your left, then a game, then the link next to Records at the top to see what you want (e.g. Times, Rings, Scores, etc.).

Also rankings for Black Knight are already up. If you don't see rankings in a particular spot of the game you like, it's because exploits make it impossible for full-fledged competition.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline 4Leaf

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 11:16:17 pm »
Oh okay thanks! Umm... And... Sonic and the Black Knight Just came out a few days ago. Are you sure that some of the places without rankings are just places that people haven't submitted a score for yet?

Oh! And... What are the general thoughts on Sonic and the Black knight here? Negative like the rest of the internet?

Offline Luxray

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 04:07:39 am »
The places without submissions are free records. Go take some :D

SBK was thought out well but far too short.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 07:24:19 pm »

Actually, SBK was a terrible idea with pretty bad execution. There are redeeming qualities yet not nearly enough. And if anything, the game is too long and tedious (especially with followers), not too short.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Luxray

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 01:27:24 am »

Actually, SBK was a terrible idea with pretty bad execution. There are redeeming qualities yet not nearly enough. And if anything, the game is too long and tedious (especially with followers), not too short.

Its better than SSR so it doesn't fail.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Print

Hits: 103 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.