don't click here

Pick Up the Phone Booth and TSC

Print

Author Topic: Pick Up the Phone Booth and TSC  (Read 91055 times)

Offline Parax

Re: Pick Up the Phone Booth and TSC
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:04 am »
also:

> Brings cake from the house for the other TSCers to eat

You bring the cake to the assorted TSCers.  [etc]

this one's lame because it goes off on a tangent that has nothing to do with her action <_<

Offline Luxray

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 04:53:15 am »
>heads to the west towards the TSCers with a full fursuit on

TSCers have learned from douglas's fate.

*You are shot on sight.*
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:52:39 pm by Thorn »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:32 am »
also:

this one's lame because it goes off on a tangent that has nothing to do with her action <_<

Um, in case you haven't noticed... that is largely the point of this topic. >_>

For what it's worth, I think that's the best one so far.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Parax

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 01:32:18 am »
I thought the point of the topic was to have something happen as a result of your action, not have 2-3 paragraphs of something completely irrelevant and interchangeable. >_> At least the other ones have some relevance to it...

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 01:53:54 am »
^ Yeah, but there's one problem... you're not allowed to knock douglas's edit. He wins by default. TSC Law, or something.

Related, I will get back on doing these myself soon. Might I say that you guys are throwing some awfully long actions out there for a text adventure... the text parser is working overtime. You're all still being incredibly normal too. I was expecting a few people to shoop da woop and fire their lasers, at the very least.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 01:57:28 am »
 > ask Thorn "Was the rhubard and the disco lights not enough?"

No, it wasn't. "Normal" is a disco ball and a plant. "Crazy" is assuming you can fly so that I can either kill you in a highly unusual manner when you fail or kill you in a highly unusual manner when you succeed... or possibly spare you.

*You are again eaten by a grue*
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 08:27:42 pm by Thorn »
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline flying fox

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 05:59:39 am »
also:

Um, in case you haven't noticed... that is largely the point of this topic. >_>

For what it's worth, I think that's the best one so far.

Because I'm bringing cake right? Everyone loves cake 8)

Also I will try and think of something that is what you were expecting, it just takes me a while to think of something brilliant or hopefully somebody will beat me to it.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 07:16:55 am »
I thought the point of the topic was to have something happen as a result of your action, not have 2-3 paragraphs of something completely irrelevant and interchangeable. >_> At least the other ones have some relevance to it...
Yeah, I figured some people might not have seen the original topic and not get it, and others might not think the whole MOAR BUS thing was funny.  However, the epic that is MOAR BUS cannot be stopped by such concerns :)
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 02:07:42 pm »
> Bug Thorn to not let this topic die

You bug Thorn. He doesn't let the topic die. However, the earth shakes beneath your feet. Before you have any time to act, a giant shark bursts out of the ground. You only have enough time to scream WTF before it drags you to its lair. Turns out some one had a land shark gun.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:21:03 am by magnum12 »
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 08:53:30 pm »
I'm now up to date on all of the old actions. Unfortunately, there were a lot to do at once, so the consequences are somewhat short due to me not caring to write an essay for every last one.

Resume.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 06:48:51 pm »
 > Sneak into flyby's house

You sneak into the house. As you look around, you see a bathroom. You can't resist the urge to say bloody mary 3 times in the mirror. Just then, some shadowy monsters ooze out of the mirror and claw at you. Looking around, you notice a gun with the markings "S.E.E.S" on the floor. Being the genre savy nerd you are, you take the gun, point it to your head, and pull the trigger. Everything goes black. That wasn't an evoker in your hand.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:15:14 pm by magnum12 »
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 11:37:38 pm »
Thorn, with your disco inferno, you make me smile.

seriously, I haven't smiles that big in a while... I smiled so big, it hurt!
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 02:09:39 am »
> dial [SONICAD'S NUMBER]
> shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONICAD!"
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 08:21:10 pm »
> stab RPG's mom whilst falling from a plane

You stab her. As you activate your parachute, you see the site of the TSC Convention and aim in that direction. You cut the chute as you slide down the chimney. The house is oddly quiet. You look around and see shadows fusing with RPG's recently dead body. Before you have time to scream, he rises, his eyes changing to yellow with cat like slits and his face gaining the markings of Jigsaw. He speaks in a "we are legion" voice about the joys of murder. As you try to flee from this "Shadow RPG", you are blocked by what appears to be a clone of you with the same yellow eyes. He speaks about your darkest fears and desires in your voice, only in the same creepy way as RPG. You eventually say the worst possible thing you can in front of a shadow. "YOU'RE NOT ME!!!!!!" This causes both shadows to become empowered and they easily kick your ass. When you come too, you see implements of torture around you. You are repeatidly tortured to death and revived in ways that would make the legendary snuff film disguised as horror seem tame.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:12:29 pm by magnum12 »

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 11:32:42 pm »
>call random TSCers at the convention and rant about how great SRB2 is

Offline Luxray

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 10:04:46 am »
(hey this was fun :o)

> dials Umbreon's home number

You begin to dial. One number. Then two. Five. Thirteen. Twenty-three. Sixty-one. Two hundred and thirty-eight. Some mystical force about the phone booth has bound you to dial numbers for the rest of eternity. You can hear the receiver tell you the number is not recognised, but it seems somehow faint and distant. As you continue to push numbers your forefinger is gradually worn down to a stub, then your middle finger, etc, until you have no digits remaining. With no opposable digits, you let the receiver fall to the floor. It lands on your foot, causing you to recoil in pain, smashing your head through the glass. As the booth breaks, a shard lodges itself in the back of your head, killing you instantly.

*You die some seventeen millennia after the convention ended*
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:27:04 pm by Emma Watson »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 10:13:10 am »
Hey, I never knew this existed >_>  Thorn, any chance you can revive this since Cruizer apparently did? <_<

> serve justice through fire

As you ponder what dastardly villain requires igniting first, a voice catches your attention.

"HEY! LISTEN!"

Before you make the realisation who it is, you turn around and are confronted by Navi.

"HEY! HEY!"

You attempt to run away but she follows you yelling...

"LISTEN!"

Using your justice-serving lighter, you attempt to set her on fire.

"LISTEN! HEY!"

Have you ever tried setting a glowing orb on fire before?

"HEY!"

Doesn't wor-

"HEY! LISTEN! HEY!"

Oh for fuc-

"HEEEY!!!"

*You are tormented for etern-"HEY! LISTEN!"*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:13:00 pm by Emma Watson »
Hi

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 06:57:06 pm »
>empty's the bullets outta Quartz's gun and hides them

After throwing the bullets into the sewer, you return to the TSC Convention and decide to head east away from the mob of furries. You get a shiver down your spine when you hear a really loud shout of WAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! From behind the picket fence leaps a green tide of Orks unlike any you've ever seen. You reach for your looted gun and try to fight back, but thanks to your stupidity, all you get is the clicking of an empty gun. You flee, only to get dragged around by a group of Ork Bikers armed with chains. The last thing you see is a massive ork with an iron plate on his head encased in an equally massive suit of armor that looks like it can deflect a tank shell. He grabs you with the scissor like claws on his left arm and cuts you into pieces like a hot knife through butter. "WE'S DA ORKS AND WE'S GONNA CRUMP SOME FURRIE GITZ" is the last thing you hear before you die. Your head was not worthy of his pointy stick for it was just anothere puny hummie. On the bright side, at least the convention soon became free of furries.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:29:58 am by magnum12 »

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 07:00:15 pm »
>create a gap in space and time and drop the phone booth on DarkspinesSonic

After opening a gap in space and time, you are prevented from placing anything in the rift by the entrance of parallel-universe TSCers, led by Neklor. You begin, through some curious questions, to discuss the differences between your worlds, and the relative advantages and disadvantages of each. It turns out that at that moment in time, the alt-TSCers were having a convention, when their user Shanic opened a rift in space and time and they walked through it.

Disaster strikes. Neklor is struck through the head by a bullet. Turning, you all see, in the distance, a man known as ShadowBC, who FC explains to you has been intending to overthrow Neklor for some time. Being the gallant hero that you are, you immediately head straight at ShadowBC to stop his tyranny. However, you have apparently immediately forgotten that he just sniped someone, like two seconds ago, you idiot. A second bullet hits you in the middle of your forehead.

*You spend the ensuing abso-fucking-lutely awesome pan-dimensional war as a corpse from the start*
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:34:54 pm by Emma Watson »
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2009, 01:05:34 am »
> Head north, and do all sorts of "Dark Hero" esque deeds such as ding-dong ditching, prank calls, all while disguised as the ultimate zombie. I go to the effort of making a ridiculous action to get no fate. Boo.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 09:44:16 pm by magnum12 »
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 05:36:17 pm »
>get ye flask

You cannot get ye flask. It is stuck to what it sits on. You try pulling ye flask with greater force, yet you still can't get ye flask. Not learning from your previous failures, you get a hammer and chisil and try to pry the flask off. It breaks and you are suddenly sent flying by a mighty punch from a big beefy arm. As you look up, you see the visage of a familiar s shaped green dragon. You are quickly burninated.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 09:35:00 pm by magnum12 »
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2009, 10:20:09 pm »
Oh god I lol'd.

You lol'd so hard that you ran out of breath.

*You suffocated from laughing at an unfunny TSC joke*

Better outcomes to come when I'm not tired

...wtf thorn

...what the, fuck Thorn? Just... no. You don't even get a response.
*<insert response here>*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 10:44:13 pm by Thorn »
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2009, 02:49:09 am »
> head north and TP flyby's house while no-one is looking

You head north and try to TP the house. As you approach, you are spotted by magnum, who was in the middle of "Dark Hero" deeds. He points at you and says "no one imitates my villanous schemes". He raises his hand in a gesture ready to snap his fingers. His right hand bursts into purple flames as he says "You know the rules, and so do I." He snaps his fingers and a worm hole sucks you in. When you come to. You are trapped in a room in which the walls, floor, and ceiling are ever changing monitors. These monitors randomly display Rick Ashley, Chocolate Rain, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Ronald McDonald falling off a bench, and other spawn of the Rick Roll, complete with appropriate audio. Suddenly, all of them change to a picture of Bang Shisigami and his theme plays, bringing with it the ultimate form of the Rick Roll, the Bang Roll. You realize that you are trapped for all eternity in the RICK ROLL DIMENSION!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 09:42:43 pm by magnum12 »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2009, 03:30:15 pm »
>use the force

You gain the ability to use the force. Without proper training and discipline, you easily give in to temptation. You start using the force for things like pranks, skirt lifting, cheating at cards, and eventually, passing through walls. Waiting for you on the other side is a man in a brown suit and white hair. He points his finger at you and shouts "HAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Before you have a chance to react, your skull is crushed by a flying computer monitor.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 01:11:23 am by magnum12 »
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Print

Hits: 354 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.27 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.