Mario Central > Competition Central

Super Mario Brothers DX

<< < (2/2)

yoshifan:
Nice job, some of your records look really good.  I'm mostly playing other games right now, but I could give you some occasional competition here.  I remember I had good strategies on most of the You vs. Boo levels before, but didn't get around to perfecting them or writing down my times.

X-5:
thanks, I look forward to any competition that may arise from you. :) Check out all my latest times though, I believe I have finally perfected every single one, so I only have to focus on high scores now. Go ahead and see if you have a better strategy than me and beat them. :P I wouldn't be too surprised if you did, but they should hold up cause I cannot find any faster ways for any of them.

I recorded perfect runs of 1-3 and and 2-1 if you don't already have the optimal strategy for them.

(1-3)
(2-1)

These are both TAS, but after making them I was able to achieve both on the GBA without too much trouble, just takes a little bit a practice, mostly memorization..Goodluck!

Talon:
I read this topic a while ago and searched around for my my old game boy games and i found it. Though the file corrupted and i had to start again, but once i get the data back, i'll be ready to face you

X-5:
Bring it on! :)

Most of my scores really really suck, but I just wanted to fill them all out. I will be good at setting scores, someday...

Talon:
Your scores seem good, but i've never really tried for high scores. Anyway, i'm taking my time to do the game since i'm playing SMB1 now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version