don't click here

New(s)

Print

Author Topic: New(s)  (Read 4275 times)

Offline SonicAD

New(s)
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:40:58 pm »
Not a whole lot going on right now, but hopefully I'll have more coming soon. Just a couple brief notes today:

Thorn recently passed mike89 for 2nd in sitewide. Then got passed back, due to mike's extraordinary comeback in which he submitted a ton of new awesome stats getting pwned at KC special stages. Come on Thorn, you need to get back to work!

Meanwhile, TSC Race Night continues, with douglas winning Sonic Spinball 2 weeks ago and Bertin winning Sonic Chaos/Triple Trouble last week. Tonight, we've got a route in Shadow, though you won't know which until before we start! Next week... was going to be SPA, but I've elected to leave that for later, and we'll run Sonic 1: Return to the Origin instead.

Also flyby's League is still going but I don't know what's going on with it. Ask her. <_<

EDIT: And I'll add that TSC Race Night in two weeks will be SA2B. Hero, Dark, Last story! Whether hero or dark will be done first will be determined by a coinflip beforehand because I want us to know where we are relative to each other, so just finish as quick as you can!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:51:45 pm by SonicAD »

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: New(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 03:43:59 pm »
^ I'll get back to competing if you finish debugging my Sonic 2 hack before the Sep. 1 Sonic Retro Hacking Contest deadline. Sound fair?

Also mike will always slowly pass me due to game weightings, so I'd need to be submitting stats at least every other day. Screw that, fall semester at university is about to start. >_>
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Print

Hits: 698 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.02 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.