The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

(1/38) > >>

flying fox:
I don't know if this has been done before, but I just thought of it and it sounded like fun. From now and up till 31st December 2009 you have to make predictions of either yourself or other TSCers. This can be about competing (such as somebody taking the championship of a game) or some sort of shenanigan (I haven't been here long enough to hear any of those >_>) On the 1st January I will print this topic off and put it somewhere in my room so that I don't forget about it. Then I will revive the topic in december 2010 to see who was right. Now remember it's just a bit fun so please don't spoil it and predict nasty things ok :(

Ok go... :D

EDIT: Another year, another giant pizza for me

EngiNerd:
I predict that about half of the remaining members come out as furries next ... notable names including RPG, mike, SonicAD, and - of course - PPA.* EngiNerd brick'dI also vote that, when it comes out, there will be a halfhearted attempt by a small group to get ASR charts added, a prospect that will be handed a general NO U by the populace.
And I predict that there will be two typical "you guys are jerks im leaving forever" moments in January alone.

P.P.A.:
I AM NOT A FURRY

Spinballwizard:

--- Quote from: P.P.A. on December 19, 2009, 11:22:21 am ---I AM NOT A FURRY YET

--- End quote ---
Fixed. (So tempted to ninja-edit...)

I predict that Cybrax will return in some degree. (inb4 "will not happen")

(Never mind that everyone is cybrax)

P.P.A.:
Also I will actually start playing Sonic R, CD, and Chaos again.

Or at least I plan to.

Also where are my glitch-less Sonic R (freestyle) charts? :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version