don't click here

another Mario Galaxy 2 player joined :)

Print

Author Topic: another Mario Galaxy 2 player joined :)  (Read 7159 times)

Offline slowbro

another Mario Galaxy 2 player joined :)
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:03:06 am »
Hello.  I'm nowhere near as good at Mario Galaxy 2 as players like Celsius and Packattack, but I'm happy to add my personal bests.

Offline yoshifan

Re: another Mario Galaxy 2 player joined :)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 12:34:50 am »
Hi slowbro, good to see you!  Well, it's always nice to see so many new stats, especially for levels that have no stats yet.

...Oh wow, did you submit to every chart?  Nice.  Guess I should get that Total Time working then. >_>

Offline slowbro

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 12:02:59 pm »
Well, I submitted to all but one chart :)  I haven't finished The Perfect Run.

I'm just keeping the records warm until the top players get around to the remaining levels :D

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:34:05 pm »
Well, I was going to do that, but I firt needed Green Stars, and while doing those, I wanted better times at the regular ones aswell, so I'm still on my way -.-

Offline slowbro

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:46:09 pm »
Well, I was going to do that, but I firt needed Green Stars, and while doing those, I wanted better times at the regular ones aswell, so I'm still on my way -.-

Cool!

I don't think I'll play Mario Galaxy 2 much more myself, but I do check the scores and times fairly often, so I'll look forward to seeing all yours :)  No need to hurry, I don't think.

It would also be fun to see more times by Yoshifan, if he's still playing.

Offline yoshifan

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 06:18:34 pm »
Yeah, I'm still playing, just more slowly than before (have other stuff going on).  But I'm going to get back to my SMG1 speedrun after just a few more SMG2 stats, so it'll be a little while until I really try to fill up the charts.

Offline slowbro

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 12:50:04 pm »
Yeah, I'm still playing, just more slowly than before (have other stuff going on).  But I'm going to get back to my SMG1 speedrun after just a few more SMG2 stats, so it'll be a little while until I really try to fill up the charts.

Looking forward to the SMG1 speedrun too!

I should play Mario Galaxy 1 again.  I spent 13 days playing through as Mario then Luigi, and I've never come back to it.  Course I got reminded of some of its bosses recently :)  (in Boss Blitz)

Offline yoshifan

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 06:51:47 pm »
Whoops - I added Level Totals to the SMG2 rankings, but there was a problem, so they don't actually work yet.  I'll try asking the TSC admin (GerbilSoft) and see if he can fix it.
When it's fixed, it should get the grand total (Total / Total) working as well.

Looking forward to the SMG1 speedrun too!

Thanks!  I've already gotten back to practicing the next segment.

**EDIT**: the totals are fixed.  But, everyone will have to submit new submissions to kick-start their own totals... just turns out that way, sorry.  They should work, though!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:30:19 pm by yoshifan »

Print

Hits: 324 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.37 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.