Mario Welcome Center > Introductions

another Mario Galaxy 2 player joined :)

<< < (2/2)

yoshifan:
Yeah, I'm still playing, just more slowly than before (have other stuff going on).  But I'm going to get back to my SMG1 speedrun after just a few more SMG2 stats, so it'll be a little while until I really try to fill up the charts.

slowbro:

--- Quote from: yoshifan on July 09, 2010, 06:18:34 pm ---Yeah, I'm still playing, just more slowly than before (have other stuff going on).  But I'm going to get back to my SMG1 speedrun after just a few more SMG2 stats, so it'll be a little while until I really try to fill up the charts.

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to the SMG1 speedrun too!

I should play Mario Galaxy 1 again.  I spent 13 days playing through as Mario then Luigi, and I've never come back to it.  Course I got reminded of some of its bosses recently :)  (in Boss Blitz)

yoshifan:
Whoops - I added Level Totals to the SMG2 rankings, but there was a problem, so they don't actually work yet.  I'll try asking the TSC admin (GerbilSoft) and see if he can fix it.
When it's fixed, it should get the grand total (Total / Total) working as well.

--- Quote from: slowbro on July 12, 2010, 12:50:04 pm ---Looking forward to the SMG1 speedrun too!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I've already gotten back to practicing the next segment.

**EDIT**: the totals are fixed.  But, everyone will have to submit new submissions to kick-start their own totals... just turns out that way, sorry.  They should work, though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version