don't click here

Sonic Unleashed PS2 vs PS3

Poll

Which one is better?

PS2
PS3
    Print

Author Topic: Sonic Unleashed PS2 vs PS3  (Read 16419 times)

Offline Dark Sonic

Sonic Unleashed PS2 vs PS3
« on: August 31, 2011, 07:53:58 pm »
I was just wondering what the consensus of TSC over which version is the best.  I picked up the PS2 version really cheap and havn't played it yet.  I was just wondering whether I should get the PS3 one or just stick to the PS2 one?  Thoughts?  Which one do you think is better?

Offline Firstkirbyever

Re: Sonic Unleashed PS2 vs PS3
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 07:55:12 pm »
PS360 > Wiis2.
That is all.
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Luxray

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 08:27:22 am »
Both of them are essentially different takes on the same game. PS3 is the one you want since it actually is the mainly talked about one when you hear of "Sonic Unleashed"
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 08:29:49 pm »
Both versions of there goods and bads. I only have the Ps2 version which is the same thing as the Wii version. I hope I will be getting a ps3 soon.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Offline Dark Sonic

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 05:52:22 am »
I decided to pick up the PS3 version and I have to say, I am very impressed!  I will get the Wii version as well at some point just because the PS2 version looks so damn horrible on my 32" HD TV.  Gamecube games look amazing as well as the SNES but the PS2 is HORRIBLE when played on anything but a tube TV....

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 08:46:50 am »
play both, they're different games, as opposed to truly different versions (i.e. SA vs. SADX)
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Antronach

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 10:51:39 am »
The WiiS2 version is much more easier, so go with that before playing the PS360 version. I still hate the PS360's Eggmanland with a passion. Making the longest stage the hardest one too isn't a good mix.
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline DBG

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:58 pm »
I decided to pick up the PS3 version and I have to say, I am very impressed!  I will get the Wii version as well at some point just because the PS2 version looks so damn horrible on my 32" HD TV.  Gamecube games look amazing as well as the SNES but the PS2 is HORRIBLE when played on anything but a tube TV....

I'm just stating my opinion here, but I like the PS2/Wii version of the Dark Guardian boss fight more than the PS3/360 version. Everything else, it's the other way around.

The WiiS2 version is much more easier, so go with that before playing the PS360 version. I still hate the PS360's Eggmanland with a passion. Making the longest stage the hardest one too isn't a good mix.

I actually found Eggmanland to be more and more fun the more I attempted a No Death run, but that's just me.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 11:26:19 pm »
@Chao_Fan: Since when is easy good?  What the fuck?
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 05:03:46 am »
360 because I don't duck and the werehore is kewl

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Antronach

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 08:04:44 am »

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that after spending 50 in game minutes on one stage, I'd expect to get somewhere. Alas, I suck... :(
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 03:10:30 am »

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that after spending 50 in game minutes on one stage, I'd expect to get somewhere. Alas, I suck... :(

Who takes 50 minutes to get through that stage? First attempt was like 34 minutes or something for me. Now i've gotten it down to 15.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 10:09:27 pm »
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Print

Hits: 260 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.11 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.