don't click here

Sonic Adventure 2 story mode races

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Adventure 2 story mode races  (Read 4427 times)

Offline yoshifan

Sonic Adventure 2 story mode races
« on: September 16, 2011, 02:12:47 pm »
Zeph and I (and others) have been doing full-story races of Sonic Adventure 2 on speedrunslive.  Feel free to join in or watch!

Next scheduled race: None scheduled yet

Resources:

Speedrunslive
We're using this to organize our races.  For Story mode, we start with a new file, so you have to collect upgrades as you go.  Start timing (Racebot says GO!) at the Story Select screen, and end timing (type .done) when we get the last hit on Shadow/Sonic 2.
Site: main page, SA2 page
Channel: irc.speeddemosarchive.com, #speedrunslive
Racebot commands: here

Player streams
Zeph/Buizel
Yoshifan
During a race you can watch both streams simultaneously here. Just click on our names under the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle section to open up the streams.

SA2 help
TSC Videos
son1cgu1tar's Hero and Dark story speedruns
99 lives trick (Just for practicing, obviously.  Also, I find that the beetle needs to move 8-9 times to get close enough for the death into the back ring.)
Hunting locations.  I made this for my Hero story speedrun from a while back.  Will be added to and improved.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:40:31 pm by Buizel »

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic Adventure 2 story mode races
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 02:33:59 pm »
I'm in.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
Re: Sonic Adventure 2 story mode races
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 02:43:28 pm »
Bah, yoshifan beat me to it (I was going to make a topic about this too, when I got home from work).

Anyway, I wanted to add that yoshifan and I are racing tonight around 7:00pm Eastern. I've added a section to the first post noting when our next race is going to be, and hopefully either yoshifan or I will remember to update it. >_>

Also, I'd like to point out that I'm free to race Sonic Adventure 2 at other times, not just when yoshifan and I have a race scheduled, so if you want to have a SA2 race just let me know when you want to race and what (it doesn't have to be a full story; if you want a short race then "Beat Green Forest" is a very popular goal), preferrably via the chatroom.
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Print

Hits: 638 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1007.81 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.