don't click here

Time charts for MvDK GBA?

Print

Author Topic: Time charts for MvDK GBA?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
Time charts for MvDK GBA?
« on: December 23, 2011, 10:45:24 pm »
Just wondering why there's no time charts for Mario vs Donkey Kong GBA. The game has a timer.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline yoshifan

Re: Time charts for MvDK GBA?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 09:20:39 pm »
Sorry for the late reply.  Honestly, I'm not sure if there was a good reason for leaving Times out.  Perhaps I thought that Times might have too much strategy overlap with Scores, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case.  Scores always make you go for the 3 presents, and that alone tends to make you go out of your way, compared to making a beeline for the key and exit.

Speaking of MvsDK, one thing that bothers me about the current chart organization (which I probably came up with) is how the scores are split into Scores and Extra.  It might work as is, but the organization would start to look strange if we added Times and Extra(Times) to go along with it.  It'd probably be better to have a single Scores division and a single Times division.

Either way, I probably won't get to adding or reorganizing charts until January 12 or so.

Until then, a note to self: the Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Plus battles can also be added for Times.

Print

Hits: 189 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 984.12 KB | Time: 0.18s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.