don't click here

Wii U Thoughts

Print

Author Topic: Wii U Thoughts  (Read 4810 times)

Offline SB737

Wii U Thoughts
« on: November 28, 2012, 05:46:14 am »
With the Wii U having been out for 10 days in the US and it coming out in a few days in UK I'm considering to buy it, but what are your thoughts on it? Anyone own one? Is itw orth buying, or is it a load of crap..
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:54:41 am by SonicBoom737 »
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: Wii U Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 07:26:42 am »
No achievements and iy broke asrt. Crap

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 08:50:44 am »
I'm planning to buy it soon, and I encourage you to buy it too, the Gamepad uses look pretty neat. You can read many complaints about the Wii U around the Internet, but many of them are senseless flaming from PS3/Xbox fanboys.
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 10:59:21 pm »
I think the system looks intriguing, but will be holding out until a few must-have titles are on the system, like Pikmin 3. None of the day-one launch titles really caught my interest.
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Offline SB737

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 06:54:21 am »
i probably wont get it unless a sonic title is brought out exclusive to it that is decent :), mario doesnt really appeal to me :P
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:56:26 pm »
i'm loving mine, there's enough exclusives that make it more than worth the purchase for me, unfortunately the majority of them won't be out until next year. zombiu and mario u are pretty fun, nintendo land is a good time waster, but those are the only exclusives i have for it. local multiplayer is fun on sonic transformed since both me and my buddy end up getting a full screen each. i figure i'm pretty much guaranteed to get a zelda and a metroid title out of it, so i was just gonna get one eventually anyway, might as well make the plunge now lol. but if nintendo's games aren't your thing there's no real reason to get it, since there's only a handful of other exclusives like bayonetta 2 and that other platinum games one (those both being one of the many games i am looking forward to lol).

Print

Hits: 637 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.07 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.