don't click here

ITT: POKEMON X AND Y

Print

Author Topic: ITT: POKEMON X AND Y  (Read 10755 times)

Offline Luxray

ITT: POKEMON X AND Y
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:18:12 am »
Why the hell isn't there a thread on this? I know of 4 people who own this game and half of them at least understand the competitive side of it.

So fuck it, ITT: Friend Codes, Trades, Game Stories, Possible Speedrunning if you want, Battles, whatever.

To kick something off, I have $5,870,484 without much effort, and 474:29 in gameplay time. Anyone topped those numbers yet?
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Zip

Re: ITT: POKEMON X AND Y
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:33:12 am »
i have about 230 hours in gameplay and many shinies owo;;

haven't played more because im happy with what i have so far xD

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:02:53 am »
4 Shinies and only 72 hours gameplay. Spent most of my time trading for the Dex completion

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Don

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:09:41 am »
kind of stopped playing because i lost interest and wanted to play other games

but i have around 2million poke dollars and a full competetive team that i used before pokemon bank was a thing, anywhere between 2 and 6 IVs and the right natures and abilities of course

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:39:23 am »
The game is great, 400+ Hrs and no regrets. Pokebank isn't out over here yet, and the OU tiers are good from what I saw.

UU however...

Offline DATBOI | War Anvil

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 02:17:15 pm »
Oh, goodie!  This game sure is a thing for me!

I don't have Poké Bank, but may get it in the distant future for kicks and giggles.  As of this writing, I am in Anistar City, Super Training my Florges (named DEATH FLOWER), trying to hatch a Ralts egg, and overall gently traipsing around in the PSS.  Battling with people worldwide is ace, yo.

Also, SUDDENLY RASH GRENINJA THAT I FULLY EV'D MYSELF.
Hoo~!

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 05:38:47 am »
I think I posted my friendcode in the other topic..? Anyhow I'e go maybe 150h logged on it but I stopped playing for the time being until pokebank comes because I want to reset and play the game again without loosing all my pokes. I'm trying to complete the pokedex mostly (without cheating) and when people want a rattata for like whatever pokemon then... idk they're idiots.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 08:31:34 pm »
I should maybe post my FC that I'm too lazy to open my 3DS for right now. Not that anyone actually recognizes who I am unless you're super old school.

Not that I'm ever online either. Grad school and working full-time suck. I'm also on a temporary Pokemon break while I continue to swear at Lost World 3DS. (We're talking RPG levels of swearing here.)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Print

Hits: 191 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.