don't click here

How you came up with your username!

Print

Author Topic: How you came up with your username!  (Read 55852 times)

Offline Pokemonmaster888

Re: How you came up with your username!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 03:29:22 am »
I came up with my username as I have had a lot of experience with the Pokemon franchise, and I considered myself to be a "master", so I named myself that. I chose the three 8s as 8 is my favorite and lucky number, and I thought three of them would be a good balance. I created my "Pokemonmaster888" name back in January of 2006, and I'm proud to go by the name. It is now a classic name to me, and probably is my favorite name of all the usernames I've gone by through the years (a lot of my older usernames were from prior to 2006).

Offline zackoon49

• Still doesn't stream as much as he would like to 6 years later.
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • I'm slightly less scrub at sonic now ~Zackoon 2020
    • View Profile
    • Twitch channel
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 08:29:41 am »
uh... one of my elementary teachers gave it to me as a nickname and it just kind of stuck. sorry my name's story isn't that great but at least it is something.
My last signature was Smash 3ds Hype Train Mama Mia...

Offline Vixuzen

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2014, 04:58:04 pm »
Well... Dawid is my actual name in my native language and 8404 are just random numbers :/

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2014, 07:59:37 pm »
Interestingly enough for me, I never knew about Gamepro magazine, so don't assume crap

This story isn't amazing at all. Basically, my first internet experience was Neopets, and I had this extremely long username (that I'm not exposing to the public for... Reasons). Gamepro011 was the password (I have NO idea where 011 came from, because I wasn't 11 at the time (I was either 6 or 7 at the time, actually). If it wasn't that, I made the Gamepro part a few years after, carrying the 011 from the password, and put it into a username, and I've used it ever since. I REALLY wish I switched over to Gpro a lot earlier, considering it's easier to type and less people read it wrong >_>

Offline PsyMar

• Really going to play Sonic again. Someday.
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2015, 05:24:14 am »
In my case, it's an abbreviation of an old username, PsYcHo_MaRiLL.  Marill being my favorite pokemon around 14 years ago, and Psycho because... well, let's just say there's a reason I've been seeing a psychologist since I was 3.
Let me tell you something about the human race. You put a mysterious blue box slap-bang in the middle of town, whadda you do? Walk past it.

"When you're going through hell, keep going." -- Winston Churchill

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2021, 07:13:29 pm »
Well how I came up with my username is quite simple.

Sonic is love. Sonic is life.

For the numbers, they're just random. No meaning what so ever.

Offline mystic

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2022, 01:03:44 pm »
My username comes from the fan given name of Potential Unleashed Gohan from Dragon Ball Z, back when I was a kid he was my favorite character (Now it's Yamcha), my alias soon transformed into Mystic in 2017, it hasn't changed since

Print

Hits: 330 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.16s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.