don't click here

THERE IS EVIL IN THIS SITE. BROTHERS, FIGHT BACK NOW!

Print

Author Topic: THERE IS EVIL IN THIS SITE. BROTHERS, FIGHT BACK NOW!  (Read 9292 times)

Offline PvtCinnamonbun

THERE IS EVIL IN THIS SITE. BROTHERS, FIGHT BACK NOW!
« on: February 03, 2015, 02:56:40 pm »

In the early hours of last night a god made flesh posted the best times this site has ever seen. Obviously afraid of losing his TSC Championship won through a campaign of intimidation and banishing all dissenters to the shadow realm, DsS aka Da1AndOnlyShadow (named so because he's evil, just like Shadow), flexed his clout around the site and promptly had the honorable speedrunner banned, citing "this isn't possible," "he's cheating," and "damn son he got bopped." THAT EVIL F***ER HAS THE GALL TO BAN SOMEONE FROM THIS SITE JUST BECAUSE THEIR TIMES ARE BETTER!!?!??!? I for one will not stand for this and as I type this out I am contacting my secret network of spies around the country to uproot the EVIL infested in this site. If you do not comply with my list of demands my secret network of spies will unleash a hell the likes of which you have never seen before. All your HTTPS will unravel, Sonic's arms will be painted blue, and the forum will become a toilet bowl.

My Demands are as Follows:
1. The head of Sonic Center EVIL MASTERMIND DsS, or at least a disc of some game he cares about broken or made missing
2. The EVIL CABAL of the MHC disbanded AT ONCE and all members to be put on trial in a Court of Law (or in Werster's case, a deathmatch with boomerangs against Tony Blair because I think that's how the legal system works in Australia)
3. More emotes. I am autistic and can only converse in Kappas and OpieOPs and it is not fair to discriminate against people like me
4. Everyone becoming a record holder in some arbitrary category nobody cares about, like "Best time in the snowboard section of Ice Cap" or "Sonic and the Secret Rings championship"

Offline Don

Re: THERE IS EVIL IN THIS SITE. BROTHERS, FIGHT BACK NOW!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 03:52:18 pm »
1) I'll offer my Sonic 06 Disc for the good fight!

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 04:04:58 pm »
3. Does that mean the people who use those outside of Twitch are autistic?
makes sense

Offline Softspeak

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 06:55:36 pm »
DsS may be a tyrant, but I don't think this is our rescuer. Just a false messiah.

But just because I disagree with the motive doesn't mean your demands are to be ignored:
1, 2. Can't help. Even if I could, we Americans don't particularly like giving aid to longtime allies anymore.
3. You wrote a whole post without emotes! I'm so proud of you!! :D
4. Slowly working on SAdva3 rings. But I'd like one of the admins to use the (top-secret, but I KNOW it's there) Time Machine 2.0 to find out what ring counts I'll have at the end of the year so I can just submit them now. (get back to me before the end of the year plz)

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 07:09:58 pm »
My internet dies for one day. ONE DAY. and things happen. Nothing exciting ever happens while i'm here to witness it >:c

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 08:25:45 am »
I'd say the bigger evil here is that "test1" who's times are still up on nearly every stat saying 0:00:01...they need to be removed!

Offline Softspeak

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 11:44:07 am »
^ I did a little checking. 999 rings is still the current "record" for most 4th mission rings in SA2(B). The exceptions are those charts that have been submitted to after the incident. So there seems to be a mechanism in place that will weed out the bogus stats on charts that are going to be updated anyway. That may also explain why SLW, SR:ZG, and StF are still in the dominion of test1: because no one's submitted to them since.

GerbilSoft didn't do a sitewide purge; what purging he did do (in Sonic 1 for instance), he did while submissions were disabled. Cleaning the rest now would mean losing all the legitimate submissions there have been since then. But there is hope. We can purge the evil in this site, chart by chart, just by submitting to those charts that are still under the curse. I call it fighting back.

Print

Hits: 154 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.