don't click here

A few questions about SA2:B records.

Print

Author Topic: A few questions about SA2:B records.  (Read 9861 times)

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« on: August 14, 2004, 07:04:38 pm »
I was just wondering what Freestyle was for SA2:B. I know in SH that is for the TBG(I really hope so, i would hate to lose my records to a TBG cheater), but what is it for in SA2:B? Also, I submitted my records for Scoring and it didn't affect my overall placing in the ranks, is score and rings really that much disregarded. I am a bad speed runner and because of that I only have a C in SA2:B(not complaining). What is your ranking based on in SA2:B? EX: Time: 50%, Ring: 10%, Score: 20%, etc. Can someone answer these questions please, thanx.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 07:34:38 pm »
I was just wondering what Freestyle was for SA2:B. I know in SH that is for the TBG(I really hope so, i would hate to lose my records to a TBG cheater), but what is it for in SA2:B? Also, I submitted my records for Scoring and it didn't affect my overall placing in the ranks, is score and rings really that much disregarded. I am a bad speed runner and because of that I only have a C in SA2:B(not complaining). What is your ranking based on in SA2:B? EX: Time: 50%, Ring: 10%, Score: 20%, etc. Can someone answer these questions please, thanx.
[snapback]4218[/snapback]
Ok, I'll answer these in the order you gave them.
1) Freestyle is where you can do things that normally are disallowed. For example, a 6 second Canon's Core.
2)Yes.
3) Time-100% Everything else-0%. Although, if you really want score to be given some weight, check my topic in Informaton Kiosk. It's near the middle of the list.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 07:39:16 pm »
So it is true, damn, that sucks, I worked hard for some of those scores in SA2:B and SH and they are worth nothing?, I don't think that is right.

I remember your topic, blueblaze, I was the first person to agree with you. I really think we should fight this.

Thanx for you reply.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 07:40:53 am »
So it is true, damn, that sucks, I worked hard for some of those scores in SA2:B and SH and they are worth nothing?, I don't think that is right.

I remember your topic, blueblaze, I was the first person to agree with you. I really think we should fight this.

Thanx for you reply.
[snapback]4220[/snapback]

Well, you can still get site records for them. My only site record being a Ring record... in SPA... *hangs head in shame*
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 05:56:02 pm »
Well, you can still get site records for them. My only site record being a Ring record... in SPA... *hangs head in shame*

woot!

Offline qubit

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 07:29:40 pm »
[First part of this message was deleted for security's sake]

[a name="blueblaze, one other thing:

Sega and Sonic Team have a lie detector system for times.  There are no genuine times in which the centisecond (.01 second) end in 1, 3, 6, or 8 (thanks SuperSonic101 for the intel), except in overall scores and kart racing.

"]Speaking of which, they should have kart times on TSC!!!!  I have some good (I think) times for Beginner kart and I want to post them.

Chao,

theenglishman
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 07:40:23 pm »
First off, don't post that in the open, since it otherwise minimizes the number of players who can use that knowledge to cheat.  That and blueblaze already knew what you were trying to tell him.

Second, there are kart ranks already there.  Choose "Races" as your division.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 07:40:51 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 06:59:38 pm »
Huh? I'm confused.

Print

Hits: 438 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.