don't click here

Halloween Topics! 3: Most Bizarre Costume

Print

Author Topic: Halloween Topics! 3: Most Bizarre Costume  (Read 8507 times)

Offline hfactor66

Halloween Topics! 3: Most Bizarre Costume
« on: October 29, 2015, 06:11:03 am »
Welcome back again, to Halloween Topics! This is topic #3, topic #4 is coming your way tomorrow!

As for today's topic, we're going to get away from the spooky aspect, and take a look at a different aspect of Halloween; the costumes people wear. That being said, today's question is; what is the most bizarre costume you have ever seen or worn?

I don't really have a story to go along with this one, other than that the social media app ifunny has shown me some costumes where I looked at it and said "why is this a thing?" One of those costumes was this symbol; # Yep, that is legitimately a costume, that symbol made of foam or something, and it's life-size. It's attached to a shirt you put on. And it's called, the hashtag. *smh* What are we coming to? Anyway, the dude who was wearing it for the picture was pretty funny, his face was saying "please kill me now, I don't like this but I have to wear it for this picture."

Okay, done with my turn. Now it's your turn, what's the most bizarre costume you've ever seen or worn?
Rings are my specialty.

Offline TimpZ

Re: Halloween Topics! 3: Most Bizarre Costume
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 08:15:15 am »
Menstruation theme

This was a school class photo shoot in Sweden. People usually do them the last year of elementary school.

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

Re: Halloween Topics! 3: Most Bizarre Costume
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 08:56:54 pm »
Menstruation theme

This was a school class photo shoot in Sweden. People usually do them the last year of elementary school.

lol

also I dont think I have any bizarre costume moments... but I always wanted to dress up as a solo cup for Halloween
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Print

Hits: 360 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1000.67 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.