don't click here

Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3) topic.

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3) topic.  (Read 91782 times)

Offline flying fox

Re: Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3) topic.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:45 pm »
I was just thinking that earlier today. I'm now so fast going from pole to pole and other stuff as the werehog. I reckon I'm ready to TA the werehog stages. RAing and SAing are my strong points. My TAing skills suck, except for Sonic 06 and now it seems SU bosses. So yeah I'll take a look tomorrow. I'm fed up with TAing bosses at the mo and will look at the werehog stages instead.

Also er yeah sorry about Arid Sands 1 Night. Because of me you don't have 0 points on your ring records. However at least we now know what the max amount of rings are for the night stages :D

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 01:40:55 pm »
Yeah i aint really done many night missions that fast.

And nice one final for taking it back lets see if Paraxade can take it back =P

Xbox live Gamertag = Dx I Stealth xx

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 01:43:03 pm »
Lol, I still need to seriously TA the bosses. I just don't like the bosses of this game at all <_<

Anyway, there's absolutely no reason for you to be sorry or anything, it's what competition really is. In fact, I have to thank you for actually telling me where the last 10 rings are. I max have found out myself, but this way it probably saved my a lot of time.
And no worries about the 0 points, I'll get these ten rings soon!

Breaking what people think is max is like the best thing ever. I remember very well what happened to the Final Rush time records, with the records going down by over 8 seconds!!

Anyway, I suggest you starting with DR1 as a nightTA, because the record there isn't maxed out at all yet, and it's a pretty easy and short level.

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 01:50:18 pm »
ive only actually got all the rings on one mission <_<

i should do some more even though i find them so boring.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 05:01:58 pm »
Yeah I know I shouldn't be sorry. Glad that it sounds like the same 10 rings, it took me 22 mins to get that. Not too bad considering last time it took me 30 mins, but that was the first time in Arid Sands.

DR 1 shouldn't be too bad. I'll have a go at. I did try JJ 2 Night for a laugh and ended up with 5:48:xx which is 5 secs away from the record. I think I can make it better.

Lucas:
Why don't you try RAing night stages, its not too bad. Just do one every 3 days if you find them that boring. Might I suggest WI 2 first. There's only 151 rings and its nice and short.

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 02:02:53 am »
i might try one tonight actually also it will get me some experience, so just check every corner for them and every possilble place you can find rings.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 08:18:22 am »
PoT: Thanks for suggesting to TA DR 1 night first. I broke the record by 2 seconds :D

Any more suggestions?

Lucas: Good idea. Thats what I did with AS 1 night and I found the last 10 rings. With WI 2 you only need to open the doors, get rid of the enemies in your way and collect the last of  the rings when you get to the titan. Nice and easy and short.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 10:06:45 am »
Nice to see you got the record. Tbh, I'm not that good at TAing the night stages, but I'd say that Spagonia1 at night is the next easiest stage. WI1 at night has also an easy route, but the record's pretty low there already.

As you see, I got the 501 rings together last night. But I still have two points because Thorn and fke have beaten me in two levels <_< still need to beat them there.
I'm just glad Paraxade did not take the Mazuri record back, because then I'd have a bit too much work. <_<

Anyway, school's only for 4 more days, and I got no exams anymore. Time to improve on the bad stats!

I also just got a 2:04:48 on DR1 night, and I could probably save another second or two, but I'll leave your first record there ^_^

Offline flying fox

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 11:52:40 am »
Oh man you were so close to beating me, nice one. Really you think it still go lower? I suppose so I got a bit stuck with smashing down the rocks, I had to hit them again wasting about 2 secs so yeah it still go lower. At the mo the DR 1 night time is fine. I'll play it again if somebody beats me or some time later in the future. I'll see what happens.

Well done on getting all the rings in AS and yes I too noticed Thorn beating you last night :(

So RR 1 and WI 1 eh. I was looking at WI 1 as well. I'll give it a go. I really need to get back to rank 6 and everyone knows good/not bad TA records make you climb up the chart quickly :(

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 12:42:04 pm »
I'm actually sure sub 2:00 is possible. I'm only on level 7 with strength, so upgrading that will give me a time bonus because I can kill the oh-so-many enemies in there faster.

Anyway, I got my 0 point leadership back!

I also have a new vid up for WI3 rings, so once you feel bored, check it out. I'm sure you can reproduce what I did (although I got a bit lucky on a part) and get at least 112 rings for 3 free points ^_^

Also, if you want go raise in ranks quickly, aim for stats that have many submissions!

Offline flying fox

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:52 pm »
ZOMG! I just got 3:28:00 in JJ1 night. Broke the previous record by 7 secs! My previous time was 4:28 don't know how I was a min faster.

Sub 2 eh. I was thinking 2:01 or 02, I don't know. I'm at max strength which does help especially with the titans and big mothers. When I was TAing DR1 the first fight (near the annoying flowers on the water) the enemies in that section all came together and I destroyed them in 2 secs flat. The second fight was pretty good. Maybe I'm not fighting fast enough.

Well done on your 0 point leadership!

I saw your vid earlier. Very nice. I won't be RAing the day stages just yet, but will have to see.

Btw a little tip to raise your levels up. I kept going to WI 1 many times. Destroyed many enemies (I found critcal attacking as many as possible will get you lots more EXP than normal attacks) and collected lots of rings. The rings I used to buy lots of chili dogs which give you 30 EXP. I think I fed Sonic about 600+ it worked. I leveled up my stats pretty quick.

Hmm. I'm now done to 8 lives. I think I'll stop TAing for the day, replenish my lives and TA again tomorrow.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 02:44:22 pm »
Actually, I don't want to level up my Werehog yet. I've noticed that the blue monsters (the ones that give you 5000-6000 points) die form one hit when I punch them. That way I can't use the critical attack. And using the critical attack (CA from now on <_<) when they have full health won't really work, since I can't QTE that fast <_<

Got a tip there, since you've got full strength already?

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 02:47:55 pm »
You really Should Join The Chat (me and Paraxade are there) And you Don't Have to Keep Posting >:o
Actually, I don't want to level up my Werehog yet. I've noticed that the blue monsters (the ones that give you 5000-6000 points) die form one hit when I punch them. That way I can't use the critical attack. And using the critical attack (CA from now on <_<) when they have full health won't really work, since I can't QTE that fast <_<

Got a tip there, since you've got full strength already?
PoT, Here is Teh Tip : -Pause- <_<
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 03:09:45 pm »
Oh, wouldn't have come to my mind <_< thanks

And btw, how the hell did you get 135 on WI3? Can you tell me by my vid where I missed 6 rings?

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 03:11:36 pm »
You did not Miss Any I just found a Way to Backtrack,
It's Pretty Hard to Do i'm going to make A video (after i take back some Records *Cough*)
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline flying fox

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 03:43:30 pm »
You took one back. My DR1 TA :(

I'll get it back another time... maybe.

I've never used the chatroom before. I'll come over and use it next time I'm logged in :D

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 03:44:27 pm »
lol

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 04:13:45 pm »
I want this game really badly. Just wondering what are everyone's thoughts on this version of Sonic Unleashed. As soon as my dad's 360 is fixed, I'm so getting this.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline flying fox

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:50 pm »
I don't know if you guys are still reading or posting in this, but just thought I tell you I won't be around so much as I was before for the next few days. My mum isn't happy about me spending so much time on the computer and competing in SU. You see I'm an only child and live with my mum who is disabled and there're things that need doing before Christmas. Also I'm in a lot of trouble at home :(

If you want to ask me anything or talk to me, I do have MSN now. There's is also Youtube or you can PM me. I'll probably only be on the internet for about 10 mins a day untill the things are sorted out, which could take a while :(

KS8: Its wicked. I recomend it :D

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 04:27:08 pm »
It's that good, huh? That's what I thought. It looks amazing! You can understand why I want it so badly.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 04:32:37 pm »
Flying fox family comes before gaming if your mother needs help, then help her first and Knuckles its a really good game fast past on the Speedruns the warehog missions are good despite all the reviews.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 04:37:06 pm »
KS8: Yeah I don't blame you. I wasn't happy that I had to wait a week and a half for it to come out in Europe :(

Lucas: Thank you and you're right. I will still be around just not as much. If I get my head down and work hard for the next 2 days, I'll be back full time competingwise. I will still submit stats but probably only one a day untill things are sorted :D

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 04:55:44 pm »
i was annoyed wating for it in europe it looked amazing but we had to wait as always.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 04:58:54 pm »
Well you know what they say: 'Good things come to those who wait' :D

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 05:02:49 pm »
lol so you think that by waiting you will become uber good at the game XD

Offline flying fox

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 05:12:14 pm »
If only XD

I meant wait for a good game. I admit I wasn't sure about it but watching vids from Paraxade, fke and PoT, I really liked what I saw and got it as soon as it come out.

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 06:42:22 pm »
Uh hey. I'm new here. Where is the  place where I can put my records?

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 07:02:40 pm »
^Click SUBMISSIONS on the left side of your screen. If you're competing in more than Unleashed, it might be a good idea to click Competition Rules first. View your records by clicking Your Profile.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:19 am »
OMFG you guys play this too much. -_- the Times are already ridiculously fast...

Offline DDC20XL

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 12:41:01 am »
Nah. I just luv empire city XD

Print

Hits: 815 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.21 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.