Stefan mentioned the idea perhaps satirically, and I think it would be pretty cool SO I AM GOING TO MAKE SOME EMERALD CHALLENGESup as I go along.
Video proof isn't required, screenshot proof will be nice where feasible, Im mostly going on the Honour system here because I have enough faith in you guys~
Note I am not making emerald images, NO SIR, I have something FAR BETTER IN STORE.
Completing challenges will earn you Points of Awesome(TM) and when you have certain amounts you will be given AN EMBLEM OMG.
So anyway, Chaos Emeralds and Green first. And shut up because the Chaos ones are always piss easy.
SA2B Green Chaos Emerald Challenge
- Complete Metal Harbour Mission 1 as Sonic in under 1 minute and 40 seconds.
SA2B Yellow Chaos Emerald Challenge
- In any of Shadow's levels, collect 200 rings and finish the stage on Mission 1. Also as Shadow.
SA2B Pink Chaos Emerald Challenge
- Begin a new save file and begin the Dark Story. Complete Iron Gate Mission 1 as Eggman without taking a hit.
SA2B Blue Chaos Emerald Challenge
- In Eternal Engine Mission 1, destroy 11 or more Artificial Chaos enemies, and then complete the level, as Tails, in his mech.
SA2B White Chaos Emerald Challenge
- Complete Final Chase Mission 1, as Shadow. You may touch no more than 4 rails throughout the whole level. If you die and reload from a checkpoint, any rails you touched in between the checkpoint and the death are removed from your tally.
SA2B Red Chaos Emerald Challenge
- In Weapons Bed Mission 1, as Eggman, destroy 70 lock-on targets in under 60 seconds as tracked by the in-game timer.
SA2B Sky Blue Chaos Emerald Challenge
- In Egg Quarters Mission 1, as Rouge, collect all 3 keys without ever being detected by the Egg Beetle Robot Thing. If you are detected at any time you must begin the stage over.
SA2B Golden Chaos Emerald Challenge
- In Metal Harbour Mission 4, as Sonic, collect enough rings to earn a Perfect at the end of the level, and then finish the stage within the time limit.
SA2B Green Super Emerald Challenge
- Complete Radical Highway Mission 1 as Shadow in under 2 minutes.
SA2B Yellow Super Emerald Challenge
- In any of Sonic's levels, collect 400 rings and finish the stage on Mission 1. Also as Sonic.
SA2B Pink Super Emerald Challenge
- Defeat the Biolizard as Shadow without taking a hit during the encounter. You may not repeatedly homing attack his body to reach his life support system faster.
SA2B Blue Super Emerald Challenge
- In Cannons Core Mission 1, Knuckles section, collect all of the rings in his section and then complete it. As Knuckles. You may not have the Air Necklace upgrade for this challenge.
SA2B White Super Emerald Challenge
- Complete Wild Canyon Mission 5, as Knuckles. Once you leave the ground of the starting platform, you may not allow Knuckles to stand on a horizontal surface, with the exception of a single pillar in the wind tunnel room, for the entire duration of the level. Choose wisely!
SA2B Red Super Emerald Challenge
- In Green Forest Mission 1, as Sonic, complete the level while scoring no more than 10 points, time bonus excluded. You may not die at any point during your run.
SA2B Sky Blue Super Emerald Challenge
- Clear Route 101 Mission 5 as Tails. You may not use a Boost at any time, nor touch another vehicle.
Stefan - 11 Points
Cutiefox - 2 Points
SM - 12 Points
Kitsune - 2 Points
SJ - 5 Points
RR - 4 Points
SonicAD - 2 Points
Jawzun - 3 Points
Paragod - 1 Point
Bertin - 3 Point
kairi_pso - 1 Point
IsisDazs - 10 Points
cort_pso - 6 Points
Groudon - 10 Points
Achlys - 2 Points
Minus - 1 Point
Sondow - 2 Point
Brian_pso - 2 Points
DsS - 2 Points
PoT - 9 Points
Werey - 6 Points
magnum12 - 3 Points
blueblazer_8 - 9 Points
RPG - Positive Infinite Points